Update Notes: 3.03
Posted by BAdler , in Patch Notes 01 June 2016 · 50130 views
Here are the update notes for Update 3.03.
- Enemies no longer gain increased shield Deflection and Reflex bonuses when you and save and load in a creature's area.
- Improved the performance of snow footprint VFX.
- Biography now correctly updates after collecting springberries.
- Characters no longer slide across the ground when commanded to move when getting up from prone.
- Chanter buffs and heals now affect the chanter.
- Combusting Wounds now correctly adds damage.
- Shadowing Beyond and the Strike abilities now correctly gain a bonus from Backstab.
- Druids can now use Second Wind and Outlander’s Frenzy when spiritshifted.
- Unbending now gives the correct amount of health.
- Fixed an issue where NPCs would not turn hostile after some conversations.
- Ogres no longer become hostile after transitioning out and back in the Russetwood cave.
- Sul no longer attacks her own pride.
- Nesta now despawns if the Tax Evasion quest is resolved by returning to the town immediately.
- NPCs no longer become hostile when saving and loading in Noonfrost.
- Mourning Gloves no longer give permanent buffs.
- Spell Striking Weapons no longer proc twice on crits.
- Combusting Wounds granted by Spellholding now correctly rolls to hit.
- Executioner’s Hood Accuracy bonus now applies correctly in all situations.
- The item Snef’s Folly will no longer disappear after transitioning.
- Riposte: In addition to triggering on 20% of Misses, it should also trigger on 30% of Grazes.
- Escape: Using Escape should give the rogue a temporary (base 10s) boost to Deflection and Reflexes (+25).
- Adept Evasion: It should be changed to convert 75% of Reflex Grazes to Misses and 50% of Reflex Hits to Grazes.
- Fearsome Strike: Affliction durations increased to base 15s.
- Smoke Cloud: Increase the AoE radius by 33% and the Distracted duration by 50%.
- Withering Strike damage increased to +50%.
- Shadow Step can now be canceled early, and grants a 20% damage boost.
- Barbaric Yell and Barbaric Shout should be set to zero recovery.
- Thick-Skinned: Increase bonuses to +3 (from +2).
- Heart of Fury: Switch to 1/Encounter.
- Echoing Shout: Switch to Foe-only.
- One Stands Alone now triggers when enemies are nearby, instead of only being triggers when the barbarian is engaged.
- One-Handed Style: Change to the Graze to Hit conversion (30%) to a Hit to Crit conversion (15%).
- One-Handed Style: No longer works while using a shield.
- Suen, AndreaColombo, tomelectric and 9 others like this