Update #84: Welcome to the Backer Beta

Downloading now.

I think complaining about not qualifying for the private beta when the requirements/cost have been known since basically the KS started seems silly.

Anyways,  should be inetresting. Time to play dwarfy!

• Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

If you have purchased the Backer Beta or if it is included in your Kickstarter tier (all tiers of $110.00 or above) you can now head over to your Account Profile to redeem your Backer Beta Steam key.

Aw... that's a rather big disappointment after making such an exiting announcement. You release a Backer Beta that excludes most of your backers from using it? 

If you give kickstarter page a read you will see the lower backer amounts don't include beta. You do have the option though of doing a add on of 25$ if you would like to play the beta.

I see that now... I just had forgotten about the exact terms (It's been almost 2 years, after all!) and got excited about the possibility of finally playing around with an early version of the game.

• Like 1

Here's to hoping the request for decorum achieves an incredible twenty-five percent rate of return. 

Going through the impressions thread, it is apparent who read the Known Issues, and who elected to leave the instructions in the box. Anyway, awesome! Can't believe beta is HERE

• Like 1

All Stop. On Screen.

I'll be Digging in soon. I'll let you know what I Uncover. Get it... archaeology!

This may be a silly question so let me preface it. I know the backer portal is ending soon. Has any of the backed money after the original campaign ended gone toward the 4 mil stretch goal? Also, does the 40K likes thing still apply for one more level in The Endless Paths? Even if it has to be released late I'd like that to still be viable as we're only >300 likes away.

Has any of the backed money after the original campaign ended gone toward the 4 mil stretch goal? Also, does the 40K likes thing still apply for one more level in The Endless Paths? Even if it has to be released late I'd like that to still be viable as we're only >300 likes away.

that's a no to both your questions. so far in development the design of the endless dungeon is basically finished. perhaps that's something for the planned expansion. btw the 4mio stretch goal was already achieved with paypal.

Edited by Semper

If you give kickstarter page a read you will see the lower backer amounts don't include beta. You do have the option though of doing a add on of 25$ if you would like to play the beta.

I see that now... I just had forgotten about the exact terms (It's been almost 2 years, after all!) and got excited about the possibility of finally playing around with an early version of the game.

Hey, you can have my beta key if you want. I don't have time to play it right now, anyway, so I can wait until the full game arrives in the box :)

PM coming your way right about now.

• Like 1

Hey, you can have my beta key if you want. I don't have time to play it right now, anyway, so I can wait until the full game arrives in the box :)

PM coming your way right about now.

Wow, that's very generous of you. Installing now :D

Thanks a lot!

İs there any other fellow backer that has the beta key but cant play the game ? :)

i ll play the beta for him/her. Just pick the class&race and ill roleplay as hired foreign mercenary to give Intel about the new territories.. ;D

i will send letters with my limited english ;p (this might be fun)

Edited by morrow1nd

Never say no to Panda!

I donated 140 usd too, but under Products, I have "No products available... yet!"??

So do I. Donated 140$ but can't see anything in the Tab "Products"...

IIRC, the beta was included if you donated 165$ or more, but perhaps I'm wrong.

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***