What are you playing right now?

Rosbjerg

The Fall 2: Unbound

Not sure how to rate it compared to the first one yet, but it's promising.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Not something I'm playing, but I found this accompanying Bingo card for the Super Best Friends' playthrough of Detroit humorous nonetheless (link rather than image posted since it contains some profanity and I can't be bothered to swab over the offending word in Paint and upload the censored version onto Imgur):

https://imgur.com/a/lxchoBW

Still, I actually had a somewhat positive opinion of Heavy Rain (although that's about where my experience with Quantic Dream games ends), as I actually found segments of it genuinely tense in an enjoyable way:

“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

Got little bit stuck at StarCrawlers. I can't get through main mission even when its recommended level is lower than mine. My gear can't keep up with damage output. And in random missions, some megacorporations have put bounties on me, so sometimes I get literally raped with heavy commando mobs with over 20k HP, which slowly grind down my HP.

Thankfully I am at very good standing with Workers United faction, and they should provide some help against bounty hunters. But I never tried out that "favour" so I do not know if it really works as it reads in description.

The other is to get some better gear through savescumming. Because the game has randomly generated loot, which I kinda do not generally really like in games.

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Played a little bit of Medal of Honor: Airborne. The shooting mechanics are solid, both the enemy and the friendly A.I are well done and the atmosphere is spot on! To me it is the best MoH game next to Allied Assault. I have also played MoH: Frontline and MoH: Rising Sun but I didn't like those all that much. 

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Got little bit stuck at StarCrawlers. I can't get through main mission even when its recommended level is lower than mine. My gear can't keep up with damage output. And in random missions, some megacorporations have put bounties on me, so sometimes I get literally raped with heavy commando mobs with over 20k HP, which slowly grind down my HP.

Thankfully I am at very good standing with Workers United faction, and they should provide some help against bounty hunters. But I never tried out that "favour" so I do not know if it really works as it reads in description.

The other is to get some better gear through savescumming. Because the game has randomly generated loot, which I kinda do not generally really like in games.

What's your line-up?

I mostly used a Force Psyker (Hurlshot) for shielding, a Hacker (Labadal) for healing and then a Cyberninja (Shadysands) and my own Void Psyker for the damage.

Basically I took out their shields, Hurlshot gave us shields, Shady cut them into ribbons, and Labadal made sure we staid on our feet.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Main is Hacker, second is Smuggler and the next two are Prototype and Engineer. It worked so far with no issues, just the last two missions I’ve tried kicked my ass little bit.

Hacker is for stunning and charming, Smuggler use the gamble skills and stunning, Prototype is for tanking and debuffing with fire and lowering their damage output, and Engineer for massive AoE damage with his bots.

Level 26 or 27, and most missions were just a breeze so far. With two exceptions. Which were not crazy hard either, but the last mission for Riggo’s Brewery really is OP.

I was thinking few times about that. The swap ins out of party do not gain any XP right?

Engineer's bot build was interesting to play for me. Especially when I found out what does the fire one do. I always liked to play PCs with minions. But I think he is the weakest one in my current party. Still do not want to kick him out.

To bad. We'll see if I can get some loot in some safer sidemissions or get lucky with armor at the black market.

Everyone's saying how Deadfire is so easy but I'm not far in and already hit the point where just sitting back and watching combat is resulting in my death. Maybe I'm going places I shouldn't be yet, but really I was expecting Story Mode to be easier, like where I can kill anything with one hit of my fists without having to equip any gear. Unfortunately this is not so, and even when I win it just drags on. I think I need a mod that reduces all enemies to 1hp each.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Everyone's saying how Deadfire is so easy but I'm not far in and already hit the point where just sitting back and watching combat is resulting in my death. Maybe I'm going places I shouldn't be yet, but really I was expecting Story Mode to be easier, like where I can kill anything with one hit of my fists without having to equip any gear. Unfortunately this is not so, and even when I win it just drags on. I think I need a mod that reduces all enemies to 1hp each.

Did you turn off level scaling or set it to only scale upwards? Because enemy placement can be really weird without full scaling. I turned it off and got waylaid by pirates way above my level right out of the tutorial - and right next to the first place you go right after getting the your ship fixed, so it was definitely not the case of being someplace I wasn't supposed to go.

Edited by majestic

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

Did you turn off level scaling or set it to only scale upwards? Because enemy placement can be really weird without full scaling. I turned it off and got waylaid by pirates way above my level right out of the tutorial - and right next to the first place you go right after getting the your ship fixed, so it was definitely not the case of being someplace I wasn't supposed to go.

Can't remember, will check when I play again tomorrow (it's probably on whatever the default is). This isn't random encounters though, just stuff in Neketaka.

There's also the usual annoyance with enemies immune to piercing weapons and stuff like that. I remember that kind of thing really putting me off from even getting out of the starting dungeon in MoTB. Logic be damned, I can't be bothered changing my weapons for different enemies, not when I'm supposedly playing a difficulty mode meant to be trivial.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Immunities were introduced to PoE with White March after whining on the forum. Like a lot of other things. All in the name of balance in a single player game.

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

That just means you're at the peak now. Give it one or two more levels and you'll start mopping the floor with everything. In my second playthrough I'm now also again at the point where I'm nearly insta-gibbing most enemies.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Had a total party wipe on the mosaic setpiece fight, as well as on some skellingtons under the temple area, for what it's worth. Probably should be a huge blow to my ego, but it's just annoying really to have to reload after sitting back for a few minutes watching my units fail miserably. I'm level 6 or thereabouts I think.

Granted I didn't have the best gear equipped - everyone just had their default gear since the last thing I want to do is inventory management - but checking my bags afterwards the better stuff I had would only be better by 1 armour or 5-10% damage anyway so it wouldn't have been a major factor.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

To bad. We'll see if I can get some loot in some safer sidemissions or get lucky with armor at the black market.

With the Engineer you may also get lucky and get some loot codes in random missions. Write them down and trade them at the black market.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Finally finished off the final mission for Far Cry 5 since it's been sitting on my shelf unfinished for a few weeks.  What an incredibly dumb ending to a dumb main story.

Sandbox elements and open world missions = fun

Main story (including forcing you into playing it) = horrible

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I finished The Fall 2: Unbound. So much better and more interesting than the first. I can't wait for the third.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Destiny 2 warmind stuff. Since my clan is pretty much dead it's been a slow grind. September when another expansion arrives is far away so no rush. Maybe i'll even try out LFG *shudder*

1.13 killed off Ja2.

With the Engineer you may also get lucky and get some loot codes in random missions. Write them down and trade them at the black market.

How do these looks like? The only thing which looked so far as a code was a letter with “OUROBOROS” written on it, and the guy at black market only said something and nothing happened.