nfl 2018-2019

Gromnir

Funny thing about Eli being 'terrible'... he has his best pass %  and one of his top QB ratings  9I think it's 4th best) of his career yet people still whine about him.  LMAO

Perhaps if the etam would open up the offense and the o-line would stop being pillows  they could do damage. 21 sacks against already. Gonna crush his total from lasts eason. :p

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Funny thing about Eli being 'terrible'... he has his best pass %  and one of his top QB ratings  9I think it's 4th best) of his career yet people still whine about him.  LMAO

Perhaps if the etam would open up the offense and the o-line would stop being pillows  they could do damage. 21 sacks against already. Gonna crush his total from lasts eason. :p

I still think the Giants made a big mistake not drafting a QB. They went second and had plenty to chose from. They will need to replace Eli within 3 years and chances they won't be that high in the draft again within the next couple of years and no guarantees the draft class will be so QB heavy as it was this year.

Strategically a QB is worth ten times compared to a RB.

I'll do it, for a turnip.

DnD item quality description mod (for PoE2) by peardox

• 2 weeks later...

Fitzpatrick p!$$es me off. He's always great right up until you start to rely on him. Great game, though.

It's a crappy situation the Buccs are in. Winston is clearly not a franchise QB, despite what everyone have tried to say since he got drafted. And Fitzpatrick is just not something to build on, no matter how spectacular he can be on certain instances. Buccs needs a new QB.

And now over to my beloved Packers. They actually played a pretty good game. Kenny Clarke and Jaire Alexander were really great. That being said, it's still an L. Ty Montgomery did a stupid thing not taking a knee in the end zone at the end, but they could have sealed the deal prior to that. It was the offense that lost the game yesterday.

However, I don't think they can make it into the play offs now. They needed this win and being so close, I think it will be a blow to the morale.

Add to that Clinton-Dix possibly being traded. Not looking good at all.

I took me watching soccer for a few years to realize just how much standing around there is in American Football. There's maybe 8 seconds of action, followed by half a minute of endless replays, lawyer-like referee reviews, and commercials. I've talked to other people who follow games like hockey and they share the opinion. If you want to make Football fun to watch again, reduce the clock duration and cut down on the multitude of rules violations and reviews.

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

It looks like the Jameis Winston era in Tampa is coming to an end. Fitzpatrick has been named the starter next week against Carolina. It's a damn shame but he's far from the first QB who could not make the transition. I think leaving school early was a mistake for him. 

B _ S T

Mr. Winston would you like to buy a vowel? 

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Dallas is just snakebit. All pro center signs monster guaranteed contract and promptly gets some incurable neurological disease. Starting QB goes from oroy to....Cleveland starter. Wasting the best years of a ridiculously talented RB. Trading a #1 pick for a failceiver. Ug, its painful to watch.

• Like 1

Dallas is just snakebit. All pro center signs monster guaranteed contract and promptly gets some incurable neurological disease. Starting QB goes from oroy to....Cleveland starter. Wasting the best years of a ridiculously talented RB. Trading a #1 pick for a failceiver. Ug, its painful to watch.

Couldn't agree more. Poor Cowboys.

So Clinton-Dix got traded. I think it's a mistake. He would have been more worth to the team the reast of the year compared to a 4th round pick (even if they wouldn't have resigned him, which they obviously weren't). They guys picking up the slack are seriously worse.

Any predictions for the GOAT matchup this weekend?

I think the Pats look seriously much worse this season compared to the recent previous seasons so I actually think the Packers have a chance.

And just because I think that, Packers will lose of course.

If Packers play like they did against the Rams, they'll likely win. But inconsistency in all phases of the game has been their team identity so far this year, so it's anyone's guess.

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

I haven't given up on Dak yet. Dude has no one to throw to besides Cole Beasley or Zeke out of the backfield. I mean, this dumbass team tried to make Terence Williams their #1 wide out. You're not doing so hot when Terence Williams is your #2 receiver, let alone the #1 guy. I doubt the recent trade really fixes this problem.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

If Packers play like they did against the Rams, they'll likely win. But inconsistency in all phases of the game has been their team identity so far this year, so it's anyone's guess.

The inconsistency defintely happened, along with injuries, but most importantly, they were outcoached by the Patriots.

Season over? I very much think so. Can't see them beating either Vikings nor the Bears.

With the season effectively over for muh Boys, I'm actively rooting for them to lose all remaining games, or how ever many it takes to get Jason Garrett fired. No guarantee his successor will be any better, but he can't possibly be any worse of a coach.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

The inconsistency defintely happened, along with injuries, but most importantly, they were outcoached by the Patriots.

Season over? I very much think so. Can't see them beating either Vikings nor the Bears.

I think the Packers can lose two more games and still have a decent shot of making the playoffs at 9-6-1. The NFC seems a bit weak this year: we're competing with one of the Bears and Vikings for a wildcard spot and/or the division as of now...though if we lose to the Seahawks, I would wager that pretty much ends any hopes because that's a two-game swing to them basically. So it really just depends on whether they get their crap together and win the games they should win, or if they keep floundering about. At this point, I'm more of the opinion that they won't, but I've been wrong before.

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Are there people out there that actually take blowhards like Skip Bayless and Stephen A Smith seriously?

:confused:

I was ironic. :)

I think the Packers can lose two more games and still have a decent shot of making the playoffs at 9-6-1. The NFC seems a bit weak this year: we're competing with one of the Bears and Vikings for a wildcard spot and/or the division as of now...though if we lose to the Seahawks, I would wager that pretty much ends any hopes because that's a two-game swing to them basically. So it really just depends on whether they get their crap together and win the games they should win, or if they keep floundering about. At this point, I'm more of the opinion that they won't, but I've been wrong before.

Right now, I can't see the Packers beating neither Bears nor the Vikings (heck I'm not even certain about the Lions). On top of that we have a road game at Seattle. I just don't see how we are supposed to rack up the wins needed to even come out with a wild card.

Defense is okayish but offense stutters like a son of a gun, which particularly includes Rodgers. And you can't say it's "still early in the season". We're halfway through and apart from some flashes it looks incredibly mediocre.

^ I know you were being sarcastic, Mannock, it was more of a general question. I mean, I know those shows with the blowhards are popular, but I figure that most people watch them because they find those guys entertaining, in the same way a person might find a clown entertaining, because they act stupid, and they're silly and funny... And kinda creepy and scary and OH GOD I HOPE THEY DON'T MURDER ME.

I wonder if there are actually people out there watching Skip Bayless for expert insight? :lol:

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

^ I know you were being sarcastic, Mannock, it was more of a general question. I mean, I know those shows with the blowhards are popular, but I figure that most people watch them because they find those guys entertaining, in the same way a person might find a clown entertaining, because they act stupid, and they're silly and funny... And kinda creepy and scary and OH GOD I HOPE THEY DON'T MURDER ME.

I wonder if there are actually people out there watching Skip Bayless for expert insight? :lol:

I see Undisputed as professional wrestling. It's not sports, it's entertainment. I actually think Skip and Shannon have great chemistry together. It works, but you have to take it for what it is; a spectacle.

• Like 1