[Pax South 2018] : Mikey & The Blooper Girl Interview

just imagined being an interviewer at the Obsidian booth and asking the guys to show me their best build with instant casting and zero recovery time and then Kim Kardashian comes over and undresses and dresses in under a second and i‘m like can you simply show me your best build and they go ‚sorry but no questions allowed anymore‘, phew!, nightmares.

To be precise guys, he is not wearing a suit. He is wearing a dinner jacket with a t-shirt which is far worse. Adding a cap on top is just not proper etiquette.

To be honest, I really don't give a rat about etiquette, but his outfit really make my eyes want to vomit ^^

And my inner 15 year old rebel is dead, he died of starvation about a decade ago. Everything that stupid little punk ever wanted just happened and now the world is ****ed up for it.

Edited by Ninjamestari
  • Like 1

The most important step you take in your life is the next one.

[Youtube]

Or not:

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2013/07/height_and_longevity_the_research_is_clear_being_tall_is_hazardous_to_your.html

Especially work like a civil servant's is bad for you if you're extra tall. TheisEjsing is right!

Edited by IndiraLightfoot
  • Like 1

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

I can't make a proper assessment without seeing his trousers and shoes first. Maybe his belt too if I want to be thorough which, of course, I obviously do.

Socks I can take or leave unless they are readily visible

Hmm, I thought this was ridiculous enough that no one would take it seriously.

• Like 2

Free games updated 3/4/21

I can't make a proper assessment without seeing his trousers and shoes first. Maybe his belt too if I want to be thorough which, of course, I obviously do.

Socks I can take or leave unless they are readily visible

Hmm, I thought this was ridiculous enough that no one would take it seriously.

I thought people took it as satire to the first wardrobe related comment. You're fine.

• Like 1

What does your 15-year old rebel you might think of you now? ;)

My 15-year old rebel deserves a kick in the balls. And most diplomats are probably pretty accepting. Part of the job to be flexible. The people I still talk to and network with from university who went into politics or foreign diplomacy are pretty adaptable. That said I'm a bureaucrat and we're known to be small and rigid people. :D

You should both join me in the private sector where you can get away with a sweater vest, jeans, and any shoes you want.  As long as you understand every meeting is critical, at least until the next meeting happens, and you need to know your audience unless you are highly ranked then you can be a jerk and an absolute neophyte at any given subject and it is okay.

Also 15 year old Karkarov's reaction to that guy and his clothing would have been way worse than modern Karkarov.  I can be a (non profanity based comment indicating not always a nice person that gets censored for some reason) these days, but by comparison to teenager me I am a saint.

Edited by Karkarov
  • Like 3

My 2 cents about style:

I am a mad scientist in a physics institute full of other scientist. Nobody cares what we wear.

It is beyond my understanding how why anyone wears something different than running or hiking shoes when leaving the house, those things are made for walking.

I have the special ability to insult half of the universe because I need to be honest to keep my self respect.

My 15year old self was already a nerd so it does not care.

Fortuanatly for the rest of the world I am not a reporter or diplomat and I never work with those people.

• Like 3

I think he is a pastor by day, a game jounalist by noon, and perhaps a rapper/clubby by night. Perhaps that might explain it, the hat with a jacket blazer and t-shirt with board shorts and tennis sneakers is pretty common in the Americas.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

"Spring" is relative :p

Here in Greece May is almost early summer and I can imagine same goes for California :p

I'm gona be thinking spring = March or April tops :p

In Argentina "Spring" would be late September through later December instead. :p But yeah, I reckon they mean about April. We shall see soon though.

My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/alephg

Currently playing: Roadwarden