PET NEST WITHIN KEEP (REQUEST)

Cats and dogs living together. Oh my.

Actually, they do pretty fine. “Ally” cats are safe and won’t trigger hostile response. At least that’s how it was here, cats could freely eat their food even without any danger whatsoever. I can’t say for all breeds, though, but these were average domesticated ones, without any “royal bloodline” to speak of.

• Like 1

Pillars of Bugothas

A room in the ship with all the pets and they secretly plotting to take over the ship.

Where, do you think. those "crew mutinies" are coming from?

Here's how to deal with them:

Works every time  :p

• Like 1

Of course, in the zany world of Pets in Pillars, what I would not likely do is... stuff one (much less all of them) in the airless hole of my stash squished in between armor, blades, potions, and food (lol). With one of two likely results, "Ew, Steve the Spider got squished between the +2 Shield and +3 Barbed Plate!" or "DARN IT! FIDO! Did you eat all the jerky AGAIN! It's dog bone soup, tonight."

Please make this your forum signature. I want to reread it everytime you make a post.

Sure... why not, at least, for a little while anyway... :p   :cat:

Well, I am not sure that's a "yes" though it is a very positive sign :grin: . I did not know Josh's resume included classics like Ice Wind Dale I/II and Neverwinter Nights - very cool. Frog Helms are a jousting knights best friend though I do not believe I have seen one at the 'jousting' tournaments at the Fall Renaissance Festival in several years though they remain fun to watch ("Jousting" remains the State of Maryland's Sport). 

A room in the ship with all the pets and they secretly plotting to take over the ship.

"What are we going to do tonight Tiny Animat?" 

"Same thing we do every night Baby Lagufaeth!"

Ah!!! Pinky & The Brain - a fav!

------

Maryland Renn Fest -

Donna-Headlee-1.jpg

Video: https://youtu.be/HgXXyQQrovY

(Maryland State Sports - http://msa.maryland.gov/msa/mdmanual/01glance/html/symbols/sport.html)

Edited by TygerxEyes
  • Like 1

`Tyger~ :cat:

Of course, in the zany world of Pets in Pillars, what I would not likely do is... stuff one pet (much less all of them) in the airless hole of my stash... squished in between armor, blades, potions, and food (lol) - with one of two likely results: "Ew, Steve the Spider got squished between the +2 Shield and +3 Barbed Plate! " or " DARN IT! FIDO! Did you eat all the jerky AGAIN! It's dog-bone soup, tonight! "

Was trying to remember an old game where little dragons had a perch nest in protagonist's room, finally did:

https://youtu.be/TniYV5XENuo?t=2312

Those little dragons look very similar to those in POE, could make them a perch as well, won't take much space.

I love Pern and played that game so many times... glad I wasn't the only one reminded of the fire lizards when I saw the wurm pets.

I will forever be sad that I didn't back Pillars at a high enough tier to get the exclusive Obsidian wurmling. :(

Edited by CENIC
  • Like 1

Aloth massages his temples, shaking his head.

I will forever be sad that I didn't back Pillars at a high enough tier to get the exclusive Obsidian wurmling. :(

Hmm, I wonder what will happen to all our POE1 pets and especially space pig and obsidian wurm. I hope we'll be able to get them again in POE2 with cool bonuses.

Hmm, I wonder what will happen to all our POE1 pets and especially space pig and obsidian wurm. I hope we'll be able to get them again in POE2 with cool bonuses.

After Eothas' attack on Caed Nua they will all be scattered across the Deadfire. Gotta Catch 'Em All!

• Like 3

At first I sold every pet I got. Then I noticed that they sell for 0gc. After that, I carried on selling them because I don't care about pets in this sort of game.

That said, if people like them then that's fine by me.

I think in POE2 you will want to collect them because they will give various bonuses, sort of like another trinket.

Also, I believe Concelhaut's Skull will return.

And thankfully, like hats and capes you can equip them and turn visibility off.

• 3 months later...

I was looking through watercolor portraits recently (quite a lot of returning characters, like

Adaryc of the Iron Flail, Kana Rua, Steward, Vela

) and found this:

It is tagged as "portrait_concelhaut_convo.png"

twnvnPk.png

So I guess our buddy Concelhaut is definitely in POE2 and maybe not as a pet anymore. Also, there was his "buddy"

Arkemyr's

portrait there.

Edited by Aramintai
  • Like 5

I was looking through watercolor portraits recently (quite a lot of returning characters, like

Adaryc of the Iron Flail, Kana Rua, Steward, Vela

) and found this:

It is tagged as "portrait_concelhaut_convo.png"

twnvnPk.png

So I guess our buddy Concelhaut is definitely in POE2 and maybe not as a pet anymore. Also, there was his "buddy"

Arkemyr's

portrait there.

Concelhaut! Nice to see you my cute lil' undead buddy.

And... there's Arkemyr's mansion in the game isn't it? Soooo perhaps that's why his portrait is there as well. :3

Guest Blutwurstritter

They should have included special recipes that uses pets as ingredients. That way they could have been at least of some use, perhaps as extra provision. At least you could sell the newborn lagufaeth but the other ones were entirely useless (yes i am looking at you space piglet!). 

They should have included special recipes that uses pets as ingredients. That way they could have been at least of some use, perhaps as extra provision. At least you could sell the newborn lagufaeth but the other ones were entirely useless (yes i am looking at you space piglet!). 

Pets will be useful in POE2 - they will give you various bonuses like another trinket.

Well, pretty sure you could sell ALL of them to vendors.

Pets will be useful in POE2 - they will give you various bonuses like another trinket.

That is something I'm not actually excited about. I'm pretty sure I always used one in PoE but I think that pets are silly little things to have a laugh (except Concelhaut's skull maybe :D) and shouldn't be forced on players, good thing that we're gonna be able to hide them.

Kind of shame that we have pets bonuses but class trinkets had been cut though.

Edited by Daled