DONATIONS CLOSED - Brace yourselves, the Black isle Bastards are coming!

Let's create an item for the Black Isle Bastards! What kind of item should it be?  

206 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of unique equipment for the Black Isle Bastards should we fund with the "Create an item" tier?

2. 2. Should the special piece of equipment (completely or partly) be made of obsidian (if applicable)?

3. 3. Are you aware that voting here will achieve nothing since this campaign ended a very long time ago?

Whoohoo the Pink Isle Pirates are leading! GoGoGo!!!

• Like 1

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

It just doesn't have the same ring to it :(

Black Isle Bastards just rolls better off the tongue...

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

^I'm fairly sure the name-change poll is just for fun

• Like 3

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

Black Isle Bastards is an awesome name, why are you guys thinking of even changing it at all?

Relax ;)

We are bored, and we have a whole 'nother months to pass before the game comes out. But voting is fun. Yet, a lot of people have voted already.

So I made that new question just to pass time and fool around a bit and you know because voting is fun!

Plus we also didn't have any real April Fools' hoax in here. It's not the first of April anymore but it's still pretty close to it.

Still feels right to fool around a little ;)

• Like 2

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

Boeroer noticed that as a result of this thread being necro'd, people were voting in the polls even though the results had long been submitted to Obsidian. There was then some discussion around what the floaty things on the BIB flag were (almost certainly lightning) and Silent Winter suggested flamingoes (which they kind do look like). Fluffle made the joke about how the name should therefore really be the Pink Isle Pirates and, referring back to Boeroer's observation, I suggested in jest that Fluffle should add a poll on whether we should change the name. He did.

Tl;dr: it's a joke (one would hope the name Pink Isle Pirates would give that away even without the context).

• Like 2

Tl;dr: it's a joke (one would hope the name Pink Isle Pirates would give that away even without the context).

Seing that the "don't change the name" option now leads in the poll, it seems most people took this seriously :p

EDIT: Plz change it, tho.

Edited by Messier-31
  • Like 3

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

It's so sad that nobody reads... like words... in whole sentences... these days.

Let's make a new poll: "Did you really read this properly?" A: "No" B:"melee weapon".

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 8

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

So what do you guys think about the Pink Isle Pirates' ship? :biggrin:

Wd8K6ll.png

• Like 9

Why are you ruining the Black Isle Bastards Fluffle. They were so cool and you went and made them pink and flamingo based!

Aww, don't worry the Black Isle Bastards are still leading in the poll! By two votes. Yet. :dancing:

• Like 1

I haven't voted. Yet... ;)

Does that mean you can still be swayed...? You know I heard the position of the First Mate of the Pink Isle Pirates recently became vacant.

First Mate "Boeroer", how does that sound? :biggrin:

Edited by Fluffle
  • Like 2