Aloth has been redesigned?

Also... I like drawing muscles :wub:

I'm being oppressed! Masculinity inherent in the system! Masculinity inherent in the system!

You surely mean "muscleinity".

And yay for muscles, Lindsey! I simply adore the way you drew Aloth and all the other characters.

Edited by Barbedbeat
  • Like 2

out of curiosity, is there an offending image o' aloth from concept art looking too masculine for his own good?  as noted 'bove, the in-game stuff is gonna be standardized for all male elves.  every male elf is gonna have same body type.  as for concept art, am not seeing anything particular noteworthy.  

am also gonne note that there is a large spectrum o' what folks consider to be looking well-muscled.  to some, a shoujo-inspired androgynous elf could be all muscly, while perhaps others is thinking o' bruce timm batman.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

I would argue that your rats are your muscles :p

If that were the case, my muscles wouldn't be only exceptionally active when they want food and extremely lazy otherwise.

JePyh6R.jpg

(Don't worry, they can freely leave their cage. They just don't want to. Because they're lazy.)

... On other thought, that's exactly how muscles work.

Edited by Fenixp
  • Like 3

He lifts so many grimuars so he gets some weight.

We can also argue, that he was city boy but now is more traveling mage.

I kind of like the idea that he's been travelling around punching Leaden Key faces the whole time since we left him. Oooh I wonder if there will be a good way to MC Wizard/Monk...

Edited by Eurhetemec
  • Like 2

Sure! Citzal's Spirit Lance + Torment's Reach! M-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-multi-crush! ;) Well... maybe that will not work.

But things like Turning Wheel + Lightning Strikes + Jolting Touch might still work. They do in PoE1.

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

is a link in our previous post in this thread.  am not certain such is what the genesis poster referenced as they never responded.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)