Family Business

Nameless One

I don't belong to the circle...I won't belong to the circle (they all bash each other)...I'm just curious...what happend?...or: what the f***?...

in the "Will This Game Suck?, What I think"-thread...

nobody likes Visceris...this Visceris doesn't like bis/obsidian/other...a guy named Spazmo should wash his mouth with curd soap...some ill feelings from an old forum...cool...but...what?...can someone give me a short summary...

As it is, the current posters all pretty much know each other from the various IPLY/BIS forums, DAC, NMA, RPG Codex, Mistress' Lair, Winterwind, and other places. That's why this place is a mess at the moment.

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

Theya re all united in one way - they ahte Volourn. However, I plead innonce of anything they accuse me of - espciially handsomeness, genius intelligence, physical strength or anything else I obviously lack.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Theya re all united in one way - they ahte Volourn. However, I plead innonce of anything they accuse me of - espciially handsomeness, genius intelligence, physical strength or anything else I obviously lack.

I don't hate you, Volourn. You're okay in my book these days, especially since you toned down your rabid behaviour at the Codex.

Exitium

RPG Codex - the premier avant garde gaming news site.

"It is more convenient to follow one's conscience than one's intelligence, for at every failure, conscience finds an excuse and an encouragement in itself. That is why there are so many conscientious and so few intelligent people." - Nietzsche

I don't think anyone particularly hates you, but self-pity is one of the quickest ways to correct that problem.

• 5 months later...

Volourn, I love you. I'd marry you if I weren't already married. ...And you shaved your damned beard.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

"I don't think anyone particularly hates you, but self-pity is one of the quickest ways to correct that problem. "

Damn it. You caught on to my nefarious plan. ;)

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

If this is the very oldest (don't know if it's true or not) off-topic thread, it sort of deserves to be kept alive doesn't it ?

Perhaps Obsidian should have a museum section for old threads that are worth preserving for posterity... :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

lies. I love you volo, even back in the BIS days when you were just a cuddly little gnome.

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.