I give this game a 6/10

A very constructive reply to someone who put thought and time into his criticism. I give your reply 1/10.

Didn't you get the memo? Anyone that doesn't praise a game you like is a troll and must be told to go back to playing a game you dislike.

• Like 1

A very constructive reply to someone who put thought and time into his criticism. I give your reply 1/10.

Didn't you get the memo? Anyone that doesn't praise a game you like is a troll and must be told to go back to playing a game you dislike.

:blink:;(:grin: :grin: No, I must've missed that. Sorry.

Edited by TMZuk

I think the metacritic scores for this game are fair: critics = 89, users = 8.3. I give it an 85%.

It's got plenty of enjoyable elements with a few flaws. The characters seemed fine, with each being interesting in their own way. I enjoyed the setting, combat, and overall plot. Multi-classing is unnecessary; there's enough diversity in the current classes to satisfy most interests.

It could have used more interesting or prominent NPCs -- very few of those were memorable. Some schedule-driven NPC behavior would also have added to the immersion. I would have also liked to have seen environmental factors: weather and day/night cycles. But I understand the budget was limited, so not everything could be included.

• Like 1

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

To sum op this troll post:

I picked a traditional melee class and it isnt an archer this game sucks.

I picked a shapeshifter class but i dont like shapeshifting skill this game sucks

I have a party with 6 characterslots but somehow still need multiclassing cause i can't cover every role, this game sucks.

I played for a few hours and didn't finish any of the companion storyline quests but companions suck in this game.

But what really bothers me is that I can't multi-class in any way. I have to stick to the bland tank, healer, striker types, while forcing me to use one fighting style per class. If I don't do this, I'm essentially playing with a handicap. 

This might be only the first impression. There is actually more than one optimal (not just viable) build for most of classes. It all comes to what will complement your party most.

• Like 1

^^^ this - the one thing you can't accuse pillars of is having a lack of variety when it comes to character builds.

• Like 1

"Those who look upon gods then say, without even knowing their names, 'He is Fire. She is Dance. He is Destruction. She is Love.' So, to reply to your statement, they do not call themselves gods. Everyone else does, though, everyone who beholds them."
"So they play that on their fascist banjos, eh?"
"You choose the wrong adjective."
"You've already used up all the others.”

Lord of Light

• 2 weeks later...