US Election 2016, part II

Meshugger

Another suspected crash is related to Climate Change, aka eventually people will realize it's not fake, and at that moment the value of oil stock and industry is gonna fluctuate and crash, the oil industry being huge in the global economy.

LoL.

No.

• Like 1

But we dont want to destroy the US economy just to appeal to left wing populist rhetoric

The economy will destroy itself, just like it almost did in 07. The rise of the populist right and left is a reaction to global capitalism being stretched to it's limits and on the verge of collapse.

I suppose its possible but I dont see any economic data that suggests this? What are you basing this on

This year most major stock markets have been on the verge of a crash. In all likelihood we're going to see a similar crash to the one in '07 because we still have the conditions that caused it. Add to that declining real wages, crippling debt for millennials, the flight of employment to third world countries, and the labor surplus brought by the underemployed/unemployed and you've got the conditions for a global market that can no longer sustain itself.

Another suspected crash is related to Climate Change, aka eventually people will realize it's not fake, and at that moment the value of oil stock and industry is gonna fluctuate and crash, the oil industry being huge in the global economy.

It's not just that, if Climate Change continues we're looking at uninhabitable land and less farmland, further increasing population density and reducing the food supply. We're in for one hell of a ride at any case.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Big reason Cruz lost the primary, although of course Cruz-like he was for it before he was against it.

I have a hard time making sense of this, is "Cruz-like" supposed to mean someone like Cruz or a quality Cruz has?

Since I'm talking about Cruz, it's a quality Cruz has, namely to change his positions to whatever he needs to attract support. Not unusual in a politician but noticeable in someone who claims to be a man of principle.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Anyone who supports the pope believe sin slavery since the pope is all about slavery and omiunation and brainwashing. Anyone who gets treated like a Godfigure make me   not trust them or their   brainwashed supporters.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Anyone who supports the pope believe sin slavery since the pope is all about slavery and omiunation and brainwashing. Anyone who gets treated like a Godfigure make me   not trust them or their   brainwashed supporters.

Not anymore, yes I have had similar views on the RC Church

But the new Pope washes the feet of murderers, you have never done that ? You realize that makes him  a better person than you?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

No. it makes him worse. Murderers shouldn't be coddled. Hell, I wouldn't even wash the feet of my family. That's disgusting and evil.

• Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

No. it makes him worse. Murderers shouldn't be coddled. Hell, I wouldn't even wash the feet of my family. That's disgusting and evil.

:lol:  :lol: To be honest the thought of washing all these prisoners feet 

Well this is the interesting thing, lets be honest can you say with certainty that every man in that jail is guilty? Of course we cant so he could just be washing the feet of wrongly accused men

http://abcnews.go.com/International/pope-francis-wash-feet-inmates-holy-thursday/story?id=30065575

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/pope-francis-washes-feet-prisoners-baby-holy-week-article-1.2173180

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I wasn't a fan of the pope comparing Jesus sending his disciples to teach, to ISIS.

• Like 1
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I wasn't a fan of the pope comparing Jesus sending his disciples to teach, to ISIS.

Did the new Pope really say that?

Also Oerwinde you seem to understand  what people mean on these forums....what is Hurlshot talking about as he ignores me so I dont know...I mean in this thread, he seems to be asking about ISIS ?

John Milton 

LoL.

No.

Care to explain why? There's multiple articles that discuss the market implications once steps are taken to reduce carbon emissions and how the oil market is not factoring in cost and risk, Not to mention that insurance deals in some select areas could spike; if you have flood insurance near the sea for example. Both articles from news sites and scholarly papers on the subject, and really the issue with finding sources has more to do with there being a massive sum of articles in regards to climate change and the economy on various matters (how to fix both simultaneously, the market failures of carbon emissions, how the economy distracts from climate change, etc). Here's just one for now, I can link more if you need.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Did the new Pope really say that?

Also Oerwinde you seem to understand  what people mean on these forums....what is Hurlshot talking about as he ignores me so I dont know...I mean in this thread, he seems to be asking about ISIS ?

http://www.la-croix.com/Religion/Pape/INTERVIEW-Pope-Francis-2016-05-17-1200760633

Pope Francis: Today, I don’t think that there is a fear of Islam as such but of ISIS and its war of conquest, which is partly drawn from Islam. It is true that the idea of conquest is inherent in the soul of Islam. However, it is also possible to interpret the objective in Matthew’s Gospel, where Jesus sends his disciples to all nations, in terms of the same idea of conquest.

I find it a bit strange on little the pope defends his catholicism.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I just wanna point out Bruce made a completely unsupported claim Bernie is like the Pope and now here we all are discussing the Pope for some reason.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

http://alexanderhiggins.com/stanford-berkley-study-1-77-billion-chance-hillary-won-primary-without-widespread-election-fraud/?

Odds Hillary Won Without Widespread Fraud: 1 in 77 Billion Says Berkeley, Stanford Studies

eyyyy

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Beautiful. Bernie supporters will either try to coup democrats or jump ship to the Green(now Red) Party. At any rate mass hatred against the (neo)liberal system gets me hard.

Edited by KaineParker

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I forgot to mention that the peer review on the methodology of the study isn't complete yet. But still...

Edited by Meshugger

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

http://www.la-croix.com/Religion/Pape/INTERVIEW-Pope-Francis-2016-05-17-1200760633

Pope Francis: Today, I don’t think that there is a fear of Islam as such but of ISIS and its war of conquest, which is partly drawn from Islam. It is true that the idea of conquest is inherent in the soul of Islam. However, it is also possible to interpret the objective in Matthew’s Gospel, where Jesus sends his disciples to all nations, in terms of the same idea of conquest.

I find it a bit strange on little the pope defends his catholicism.

I wouldn't believe anything a vampire Camarilla boss says.

The least surprising news of the year, DNC, the press in tank for Hilzilla all along: http://www.mediaite.com/online/how-the-dnc-and-media-conned-us-into-clinton/

• Like 1

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

I just wanna point out Bruce made a completely unsupported claim Bernie is like the Pope and now here we all are discussing the Pope for some reason.

But he did say he admires the Popes  views, I even posted it ealier ...see below 

" I believe that we can and should move to what Pope Francis calls a moral economy " that seems like real support to me LK?

John Milton 

I am not even surprised.

Greatness breeds jealousy and jealousy fosters hatred enough to kill.

//edit: Wait, the guy was an illegal. Hahahaha

Edited by Meshugger

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/19/politics/trump-rally-gun-police-officer/index.html

First they attack supporters and now there was an assassination attempt on Trump himself.

Who else think that Democrats and their supporters hateful and aggressive rhetoric should be stopped before next tragedy occurs?

USA already had a tragedy in Orlando due to Democrats liberal doctrine, and now they are headed to another. I guess they will do any atrocity just to stay in power.

Yes there has been different degrees  of violence from both sides, Trump is the one who needs to take the most responsibility as he encouraged it in the early days of his campaigning 

I am not even surprised.

Greatness?

Do you consider Trump a great man, what in your view makes him great?

John Milton 

Whoa! Back up there Bruce. The majority of violence ((such as there has been of it) has been perpetrated by people OPPOSING Trump. Do you honestly suggest he is responsible for the conduct of people who are against him?

And as for the level of violence there has been, one fight is one too many but there is a bar in Memphis called The Stagecoach that has seen more fights in one Saturday night than this entire election cycle.

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Whoa! Back up there Bruce. The majority of violence ((such as there has been of it) has been perpetrated by people OPPOSING Trump. Do you honestly suggest he is responsible for the conduct of people who are against him?

And as for the level of violence there has been, one fight is one too many but there is a bar in Memphis called The Stagecoach that has seen more fights in one Saturday night than this entire election cycle.

No he cant be responsible for the degree of violence but he can be held responsible for encouraging and supporting violence in his campaign

http://mashable.com/2016/02/23/donald-trump-protester-punch/#X7RJ6kYfskqw

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/03/13/trump-looking-into-paying-legal-fees-for-man-charged-with-assault-at-rally/?tid=a_inl

John Milton 

Ah, so you found two articles referring to the same incident. That kind of makes the whole assertion you made that he has "he encouraged it in the early days of his campaigning" a little difficult to defend IMO. Especially since it's his SUPPORTERS who have been the targets for the majority of what little violence there has been.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

http://alexanderhiggins.com/stanford-berkley-study-1-77-billion-chance-hillary-won-primary-without-widespread-election-fraud/?

Odds Hillary Won Without Widespread Fraud: 1 in 77 Billion Says Berkeley, Stanford Studies

eyyyy

That seem bit failed study. Because data pointed towards Clinton winning over Sanders. Even I was able to predict Clinton most likely taking nomination based on poll and vote data in early March.

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/85040-us-elections-2016/page-10?do=findComment&comment=1786341

But of course there is always possible that poll data from all polling sources was fraudulent. And that there was country wide conspiracy in Democratic primaries, with thousands of participants.  

eyyyy

That seem bit failed study. Because data pointed towards Clinton winning over Sanders. Even I was able to predict Clinton most likely taking nomination based on poll and vote data in early March.

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/85040-us-elections-2016/page-10?do=findComment&comment=1786341

But of course there is always possible that poll data from all polling sources was fraudulent. And that there was country wide conspiracy in Democratic primaries, with thousands of participants.  

Don't you see? That's what they WANT you to think! The conspiracy theory IS the conspiracy!

:lol:  I love conspiracy theories. That's the most fun you can have on the internet (besides porn). Especially if I can get WoD going!

Thomas Sowell

I am not even surprised.

Greatness?

Do you consider Trump a great man, what in your view makes him great?

Trump is cool, sharp, brash, assertive and self-confident; he is successful in every of his lifes goals, he is successful in his business ventures and he swims in money; women want him, men want to be like him and he has beautiful wife with a beautiful family that loves him. He is tall, has a great set of hair, an imposing figure and finally: a proud american who loves his country country without any regret and with a clear conscience.

Such sense of being is greatness and such greatness works like a magnet for those who are jealous of it.

Michael Steven Stanford on the other hand, emotional, afraid, autistic and filled with self-hatred. He is poor, he lives in his car, he hasn't succeeded in anything. No women wants him and men make fun of him. He is short, sad, unkempt with a forgettable figure and finally: an illegal alien who hates america, filled with regrets and a buckling conscience.

When witnessed with such greatness, he instinctively has to destroy it, as he cannot bear the knowledge of its mere existence. He tries to follow the path of Zé Pequeno in "City of God", but he fails even at that. A total failure.

• Like 1

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy