Should the UK leave the EU?

BruceVC

This will have a huge impact, especially on EU finances, they will need to redo the budget for the next couple of yars, the one which they already agreed upon nearly 2 years ago.

I am glad that I am on holiday now and not at work. The impact on the financial markets will be enormous in the next days and I do like to enjoy my life.

This will have a huge impact, especially on EU finances, they will need to redo the budget for the next couple of yars, the one which they already agreed upon nearly 2 years ago.

I am glad that I am on holiday now and not at work. The impact on the financial markets will be enormous in the next days and I do like to enjoy my life.

Dealing on UK stock market spiked by 50%. A lot of dealing now started

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Interesting as well that it was primarly the elderly that voted exit, while the young voted stay.

Seems pretty selfish that the old vote for a future their children don't want.

• Like 1

Fortune favors the bald.

I like the people who spin this as a hit against the establishment. As an outsider to the UK this looks to me like the old establishment completely reasserting its control by making the poor and dumb vote for them again by spreading fear.

Well its better to have bad leader you know and have minimal control over than having leaders which you don't know and have 0 control over them

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

I do not know how it is in Czech Republic, but for me, I'll take anyone in EU (well except Farrage) over our current prime minister...

• Like 1

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Seems that Mr Wilders from Netherlands wants to proceed the same move in Netherlands. Is it politically possible?

Not only in Netherlands, it will start all over the EU

I do not know how it is in Czech Republic, but for me, I'll take anyone in EU (well except Farrage) over our current prime minister...

Well, what you guys vote for you get, I dont like our prime minister either, in fact i dont like most of our ministers, but again, I am not leftist

I did not get for what I have voted :p

I did not get for what I have voted :p

same here, but I can live with it, change will not happen over night

Seems that Mr Wilders from Netherlands wants to proceed the same move in Netherlands. Is it politically possible?

It is. The same thing will happen - the old, poor and uneducated schmucks will vote yes. And we have a lot of those, to the point that I was already seriously considering moving.

Edited by TrueNeutral
  • Like 1

It is. The same thing will happen - the old, poor and uneducated schmucks will vote yes. And we have a lot of those, to the point that I was already seriously considering moving.

Well, i thought better about you man...

After last elections, I am thinking about moving out of this hell hole every day. But leaving behind my parents, which just hit retirement age... That would be very irresponsible for me to do :-/

I'd say "sorry to disappoint" if I was.

IMF says the recovery of the 2008 crisis will probably be undone by Britain's vote, as it predicts between 1-2% recession for all european countries. Thanks a lot, Brits.

Edited by TrueNeutral
added quote due to getting ninja'd

I think that was a big problem with the campaign. Neither side really presented useful information, both used a lot of scare tactics. The Remain camp pushed the negativity of leaving, but never actually said why it's a good reason to be in it beyond "bad things will happen" and the "if you vote leave you're racist and ignorant" - which doesn't exactly win you votes. 

Neither side really tried explaining to the population how the EU democratic process works or how it relates to us as common citizens.

When it comes down to that, it seems to leave a lot of people with pretty much a "I don't feel I have control over any politicians, but if I vote leave, at least I'll only be stuck with the one group of annoying politicians not two."

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Well, I guess we can all thank to the immigrant crisis for the next crisis to happen... I wonder if the vote would look the same if not for the incidents during the year related to immigrants and how EU leaders shown little regard for opinions of various nations within EU.

Interesting as well that it was primarly the elderly that voted exit, while the young voted stay.

Seems pretty selfish that the old vote for a future their children don't want.

Or it could be the wise and experienced protecting the naive from the folly of youth. :)

Not that I know. I'm no expert on Brexit.

• Like 2

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

IMF says the recovery of the 2008 crisis will probably be undone by Britain's vote, as it predicts between 1-2% recession for all european countries. Thanks a lot, Brits.

so everyone who doesn't share your view is old, uneducated or poor smuck? good to know :)

I just wish someone other than Farage would get on the cameras to claim the victory for the Leave campaign. He's an annoying schmuck.

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Nigel Farage disowns Vote Leave '£350m for the NHS' pledge hours after result. Funny.

so everyone who doesn't share your view is old, uneducated or poor smuck? good to know :)

That is not what I said and you know it. :facepalm: And for the record, I'm not exactly in great financial health myself.

It's good to see at least that it has kicked the hornets nest here in DK, where the pro camp (which is the vast majority) is actually starting to look at and talk about the positive sides of EU, except just rehashing the same ol' and look more reflected at the critical side.

So thanks for that at least Britain :)

• Like 2

Fortune favors the bald.

It's good to see at least that it has kicked the hornets nest here in DK, where the pro camp (which is the vast majority) is actually starting to look at and talk about the positive sides of EU, except just rehashing the same ol' and look more reflected at the critical side.

So thanks for that at least Britain :)

I wish the same could be said about our politicians. The first interview with our prime minister, nothing is happening move along, and was again blaming the opposition...

/facepalm

Edited by Mamoulian War