Should the UK leave the EU?

BruceVC

That is essentially it. The issue of violence in their formation is a parallel one- you can have peacefully formed organic and artificial states, and either can be formed via violence as well. The main difference is whether they're intrinsically stable and made up of people who are mostly/ entirely happy to be part of that country, or not. It's all pretty subjective though, and there's certainly no hard definition.

No happiness is a choice if you live in the EU, not that you have done much to assist our EU friends in feeling happy  in  living the EU 

In the example of the EU its a unusual construct, someone like Meshugger or Dark may feel the EU needs to change and they say " I'm not happy " ...but they happy they just dont realize how happy they are

The EU is exactly what its suppose to be, it wont  function without the  central government and EU institutions...these are mandatory. So it makes no logical sense to say " we want more sovereignty " ...thats like saying " I want to watch a movie but the screen doesnt work "  

Hahaha

I am not trying to embarrass you but you represent an important demographic in the EU structure

You represent a fairly vocal group who criticizes aspects of the EU on issues like the "loss of nationhood  " 

But please tell what exactly what you want from the EU, what would make you happy? And lets say you could ask for anything within reason 

Stop playing willfully ignorant, i have already stated my wishes several times in this thread.

I mentioned that when people call me a troll it annoys me 

This is the other thing that frustrates me, I legitimately want to hear what you believe. And yet you cant explain it...I wasn't following the debate you were having with alum because most of the time you guys seem to debate semantics or some philosophical view which only you 2 seem to follow

So please summarize your view ?.

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Another thread getting too long. Continue here.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: