Blame Social Justice Warriors for Donald Trump

Valsuelm

Except SJ groups aren;'t interested in helping anyone except themsleves getting power. It is alkl about pwoer, slavery, and control.  SJW Nazis loathe women - espicially strong women who disagree with their garbage. Just look at your reaction to the woman in the video. You basically mansplain that she is an idiot who hates herself. RIDUKULOUS.

Volo I'm not sure what you expect from me ? Must I automatically agree with every women anytime they have a view on something....is that what you expect?

A world where we can't disagree with women..why must I agree with that lady in the video if I dont agree with her  :skeptical:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

"We live in a Golden Age, don't you ever take any time to enjoy it?"

Just because your life is perfect doesn't mean everyone else's is. Go tell the people living in Fort McMurray that we are living in a 'Golden Age' you self involved egocentric punk.

If it makes you feel better, I left my son's iPad on the roof of the car yesterday, and it shattered into a million pieces.  So my life isn't perfect.  *shrug*

In regards to Fort McMurray, how amazing is it that they were able to evacuate everyone?  You can always rebuild homes, and they will, but what a job by everyone in this disaster.  We nearly had to evacuate a number of years back for a wildfire that burned 50,000 acres in the hills behind us, and I remember how chaotic it was.  We lost firefighters in that one.  It's shocking that the only people that have lost their lives in Canada have been from an auto accident, hopefully that is the full count.

• Like 1

the problem with the SJWs is that they preach about justice and equality and all other stuff in places where those rights and the laws that protect them already exist. have you seen any of them go preach in Iran or Saudi Arabia or Emirates about women's rights, religious freedom and racial equality? of course not, because there they will have to actually fight for what they preach and risk life and limb, instead of sitting atop their self-righteous moral high ground and act high and mighty while protected by the laws they pretend to ask for

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

"Kind of like how posters here are always droning on about SJW's despite the fact no one here really seems to be one."

Kiddin' right?  But then again, SJW nazis are delusional.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"We live in a Golden Age, don't you ever take any time to enjoy it?"

Just because your life is perfect doesn't mean everyone else's is. Go tell the people living in Fort McMurray that we are living in a 'Golden Age' you self involved egocentric punk.

If it makes you feel better, I left my son's iPad on the roof of the car yesterday, and it shattered into a million pieces. So my life isn't perfect. *shrug*

In regards to Fort McMurray, how amazing is it that they were able to evacuate everyone? You can always rebuild homes, and they will, but what a job by everyone in this disaster. We nearly had to evacuate a number of years back for a wildfire that burned 50,000 acres in the hills behind us, and I remember how chaotic it was. We lost firefighters in that one. It's shocking that the only people that have lost their lives in Canada have been from an auto accident, hopefully that is the full count.

Trudeau took some heat for not accepting international aid, but it was because we already had as many water bombers as the skies could handle, and we hadn't even sent the military in to help yet.

The way the news was going on, I thought the whole city was being wiped out, but I read recently it was only about 15% of the city, so that's good.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I am checking my books, but I can't seem to find anything about feminism, language, and welfare causing the collapse of the Roman Empire.

We live in a Golden Age, don't you ever take any time to enjoy it?

One of the problems in our modern secularized culture is that metaphor is lost on so many...

Golden age? Arguably in some aspects for some, sure. But that's arguable in almost any era of history. For western civilization or humanity as a whole? Hell no.

Can you point to a time in western civilization where things were better?

There is no better time in the era of mankind than the time we now live on , we have

• cured more diseases than ever before
  • people live longer than ever before
  • more people are educated than ever before
  • more people live outside of extreme poverty than ever before

I can go on but I think my point is clear :)

Edited by BruceVC

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Before i enter the discussion, have we even established on what we should measure as greatness in a civilization? 

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Before i enter the discussion, have we even established on what we should measure as greatness in a civilization? 

You right, we need criteria....try this

•  

John Milton 

•  

So according to materialism? Nothing about virtues exhalted from the foundations of such civilization? Nothing about architecture, art and philosophy manifested from such? No? Then I'll pass.

Edited by Meshugger
  • Like 2

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

•  

So according to materialism? Nothing about virtues exhalted from the foundations of such civilization? Nothing about architecture, art and philosophy manifested from such? No? Then I'll pass.

No those matter but you asked for some measurements

What do you define as relevant to a great civilization?

John Milton 

Be good to know the line where people go from poverty to extreme poverty. Especially for those that are in poverty. Because we can tell those people who haven't crossed that line, Hurlshot and Bruce say you should be thankful.

Oh I'm extremely grateful I dont live  in poverty

But what has  the fact that there are people in this modern age who live in poverty or extreme poverty got to do with the reality that we  live in the greatest age of man?

John Milton 

But what has  the fact that there are people in this modern age who live in poverty or extreme poverty got to do with the reality that we  live in the greatest age of man?

Let me ask you this question Bruce. How many people in poverty or extreme poverty have you asked in real life and said they are living in a golden age where more diseases have been cured than ever before, people live longer than ever before, more people are educated than ever before and more people live outside of extreme poverty than ever before?

Let me ask you this question Bruce. How many people in poverty or extreme poverty have you asked in real life and said they are living in a golden age where more diseases have been cured than ever before, people live longer than ever before, more people are educated than ever before and more people live outside of extreme poverty than ever before?

Well I would never be so insensitive to make a statement like that to someone living in poverty....that would be unhelpful to there reality?

John Milton