Blame Social Justice Warriors for Donald Trump

Valsuelm

Well the KKK also claims to not be racist, so...

Now, now. We all know that evil is passed through a membrane of another dimension and just seem to pop up spontaniously into existence. No event is related to a previous one and causation is outside of the human experience. There are no interconnecting stages of civilizations and they always fall because of the lack of moral virtues of the civilizations that followed them.

Anyone arguing otherwise is only doing it because of projections of their own fears, of which are of course stemed from repressed sexual desires, most often from not being able to be sodomized by their father figures. Our best scientists of the mind have determined that long ago, you fools.

What the heck are you talking about?  Who claimed anything of this sort?

You seem irritated and insecure. Please tell me about your mother.

• Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I don't see a problem with immigrants or Muslims to begin wth. Then again, I happen to be related by marriage to Middle Easterners and come from an immigrant family, myself. And I live in a place of significant cultural/ethnic/religious intermingling.

You also live in a place where "ethnic" violent crime is unusual. Where you live most crime has an economic motive. It's a little bit of a different story when a insular ethnic group begins comitting violent crimes and the police are ordered to back off and let it happen. The order is not in those many words but the outcome is the same. The problem here is that when criminal behavior is not punished and steps are not taken to prevent it from law enforcement which is supposed to be dispassionate it will be done by the "people" who cannot be dispassionate. Then the ugly things like blaming all immigrants for the crimes of a few start to happen.

I haven't looked into it much, but are these Sons of Odin types really even forming in communities that have a lot of immigrants or Muslims? I mean, neo-nazi groups tend to form in places that are predominantly white and poor.

Are they a neo-nazi group? They claim they aren't. The only proof I saw in that article that they are is that some of it's members are KKK and Neo-nazis.

And so, that makes it somewhat better? They are a hate group. Period.

Trump's words are xenophobic and sexist. He is a narcissist pig who cares more about building his brand than responsible governance or debate. He is the least qualified presumptive major party nominee for the office of the President and his very candidacy is bringing out the worst in America to come out of the woodwork --inspiring hate groups that explicitly target minorities with real and tangible threats.

I agree with this and as I keep mentioning he isn't great for how  the US is perceived by people overseas ( and yes I know most of you guys in the US say you dont care what foreigners think but its a global world and these things do matter on some levels and around certain geopolitical realities )

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

"Trump's words are xenophobic and sexist."

How is he sexist? he bashes men too. He attacks white men too. he attacks anyone who disagrees with him. That makes him a SJW Nazi.

Volo....please lets go over this again, Trump is very sexist 

Must I post the whole Megyn Kelly video again?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

As opposed to how Obama  is seen as weak, and a pushover? Not to mention someone who cna't even follow through on promises? Iran and NK mock him.  Russia just giggles.  Europe is too busy infighting, Afrika is too busy leeching billions of dollars from others, ME is too busy  blaming Isreal for its problems, etc., etc.

Do people need to post all the videos where he attacks men? he attacks their 'manhood' all the time. Sorry, dude, Trump attacks EVERYONE who disagrees with him. That is not beings exist. That is being a jerk.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"Trump's words are xenophobic and sexist."

How is he sexist? he bashes men too. He attacks white men too. he attacks anyone who disagrees with him. That makes him a SJW Nazi.

Lols. OK Volo.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Do people need to post all the videos where he attacks men? he attacks their 'manhood' all the time.

I don't think you understand how attacking manhood works. You attack manhood by inferring someone isn't masculine enough, and instead is the weaker feminine. The concept of manhood by existence infers that women are weak.

You attack their baldness. You attack the size of their ****. How is that not  'anti male'. I like how even when someone attacks men it is somehow labeled anti women. LMAO

But, I guess you'd consider it a compliment when a woman is called butch (ie. more of man) when it actually is used as an insult to attack their lack of womanhood, right? L0LZ

We've done that already here:

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/63035-family-issues/?hl=%2Bfamily+%2Bissues

:p

lol, fair enough.

Back to topic though, the Trump phenomenon is a simple reaction to demographic and economic changes that has occured the last 40 years (globalism vs. nationalism) in the US and western world at large and it will not disappear by labeling him on an "ism" and call it a day, as those accusations are superfluous compared to the problems arised.

• Like 1

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Won't somebody please think of the children?

Edited by Leferd

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

Sure, but teach them what? What future would you like them to inherit when you are gone and how to achieve it?

Edited by Meshugger

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

The Golden Rule is a good start. It's simple and easy to memorize.

More advanced reading for those who like practical real world application of games theory: http://www.amazon.com/Evolution-Cooperation-Revised-Robert-Axelrod/dp/0465005640

I don't see a problem with immigrants or Muslims to begin wth. Then again, I happen to be related by marriage to Middle Easterners and come from an immigrant family, myself. And I live in a place of significant cultural/ethnic/religious intermingling.

You also live in a place where "ethnic" violent crime is unusual. Where you live most crime has an economic motive. It's a little bit of a different story when a insular ethnic group begins comitting violent crimes and the police are ordered to back off and let it happen. The order is not in those many words but the outcome is the same. The problem here is that when criminal behavior is not punished and steps are not taken to prevent it from law enforcement which is supposed to be dispassionate it will be done by the "people" who cannot be dispassionate. Then the ugly things like blaming all immigrants for the crimes of a few start to happen.

I haven't looked into it much, but are these Sons of Odin types really even forming in communities that have a lot of immigrants or Muslims? I mean, neo-nazi groups tend to form in places that are predominantly white and poor.

I don't know what the north american chapters are like, but my understanding is they mostly formed in major cities in northern Europe. Helsinki, Stockholm, etc. Where there was widespread muslim sexual assaults and a lack of action by police. I know they were patrolling train stations, which was where the majority of the attacks were taking place.

• Like 1
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

lol, fair enough.

Back to topic though, the Trump phenomenon is a simple reaction to demographic and economic changes that has occured the last 40 years (globalism vs. nationalism) in the US and western world at large and it will not disappear by labeling him on an "ism" and call it a day, as those accusations are superfluous compared to the problems arised.

You raise some interesting points 

So lets say I agree with you...what exactly is Trump going to do to to address this " demographic and economic changes that has occured the last 40 years "  

Please give specific examples of what you expect to see 

John Milton 

The Golden Rule is a good start. It's simple and easy to memorize.

More advanced reading for those who like practical real world application of games theory: http://www.amazon.com/Evolution-Cooperation-Revised-Robert-Axelrod/dp/0465005640

While i do not disagree with the Golden Rule and I find Game theory being fine and dandy in itself, i do however find them insufficient to answer the problems that we are currently facing, often tied in humans being inheritly irrational.

Bear in mind, I have no clear solutions myself, just pointers in the right direction.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

That's why you emphasize educating children at a young age to be civic minded. They may not grasp differential equations but teaching the difference from right and wrong behavior is a relatively simple process especially when minds are young and impressionable.

• Like 1

lol, fair enough.

You raise some interesting points 

So lets say I agree with you...what exactly is Trump going to do to to address this " demographic and economic changes that has occured the last 40 years "  

Please give specific examples of what you expect to see 

As for Trump himself, you can read it yourself: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions

I'll reserve comment for how it will turn out for the time being. He's still the chaos agent.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

That's why you emphasize educating children at a young age to be civic minded. They may not grasp differential equations but teaching the difference from right and wrong behavior is a relatively simple process especially when minds are young and impressionable.

I think we're talking about different things here. I am talking about the fracturation of homogenous societies into heterogenous ones and the shift of financial and political power to outside ones borders and its corresponding natural response to it. 

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

I think we're talking about different things here. I am talking about the fracturation of homogenous societies into heterogenous ones and the shift of financial and political power to outside ones borders and its corresponding natural response to it.

Felt there was a disconnect. To paraphrase: I wrote, "won't somebody please think of the children?" and posted music videos on teaching them well. You asked, Teach them what?"

Regarding the international finance/globalization/mass migration and geopolitics in general--I'm not qualified to speak intelligently about such matters. I'll leave that to the experts like Hillary Clinton.

Felt there was a disconnect. To paraphrase: I wrote, "won't somebody please think of the children?" and posted music videos on teaching them well. You asked, Teach them what?"

Ah, I was under the impression that you responded in context of what was discussed previously in the thread. I thought that it was strange that i agreed with you.

Regarding the international finance/globalization/mass migration and geopolitics in general--I'm not qualified to speak intelligently about such matters. I'll leave that to the experts like Hillary Clinton.

Damn, can't have it all.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Do people need to post all the videos where he attacks men? he attacks their 'manhood' all the time.

I don't think you understand how attacking manhood works. You attack manhood by inferring someone isn't masculine enough, and instead is the weaker feminine. The concept of manhood by existence infers that women are weak.

Attacking one's manhood can take a variety of forms, many if not most of which have nothing to do with nor reflect in any way on women.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/relationships/fatherhood/11839479/Should-we-be-doing-more-to-expose-paternity-fraud.html

So.. how do are friendly neigbourhood SJW nazis spin this as not being anti male? But, hey, men don't get treated like trahs just because they are male. LMAO

No gende rbias at all..  The patriarchy strikes again: http://ambividete.com/2015/05/04/equality-under-the-law-are-women-offenders-treated-more-leniently-than-men/

Edited by Volourn