Attacks in Paris

Malcador

Don't forget China....

USA plan is to overthrow Syrian government that is Assad, then put in puppet government...next messing up SEA, either SEA support USA or against USA...if against USA then similar thing happen here, Islamic revolution by ISIS or "new name" Islamic terrorist, then put in puppet government...then move on attacking China and Russia....then NWO...

It will be before or after 2020....

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." 

And here I thought that was my catchphrase on these forums  :lol:

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

War. War never changes.

The Romans waged war to gather slaves and wealth. Spain built an empire from its lust for gold and territory. Hitler shaped a battered Germany into an economic superpower.

But war never changes.

In the 21st century, war was still waged over the resources that could be acquired. Only this time, the spoils of war were also its weapons: Petroleum and Uranium. For these resources, China would invade Alaska, the US would annex Canada, and the European Commonwealth would dissolve into quarreling, bickering nation-states, bent on controlling the last remaining resources on Earth.

In 2077, the storm of world war had come again. In two brief hours, most of the planet was reduced to cinders. And from the ashes of nuclear devastation, a new civilization would struggle to arise.

You guys are trying to ruin Fallout for me. :p

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

MH17 incident is a game between USA-Malaysia-Russia....

MH17 was shot by mistake, by russian soldiers. Real target was russian plane that was in the same area at the same time, to serve as an excuse for attacking Ukraine.

MH17 was actually shot down by US troops, dressed up as Russians helping the Ukrainian rebels.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

MH17 was shot by mistake, by russian soldiers. Real target was russian plane that was in the same area at the same time, to serve as an excuse for attacking Ukraine.

Nope.

It is all fake...they are MH370 victim dead bodies....

Edited by Qistina

Nope.

Literally an hour before the news came about the plane, russian rebels started gloating on twitter that they shot "ukranian" plane in the exact same area where MH17 happened to be. I know all of that, i watched the situation from day one and read reports from people on the ground. There's no "nope" here. There's literally no evidence whatsoever to suggest anything other than what i said. 

Edited by Sakai

The story of MH17 is, they put in MH370 dead victims body, shift the plane, the pilot don't know, the pilot shot down along with MH370 victims

There was an unidentified Boeing land in Malaysian airport, my sister's husband working at the airport, he told us all...

Then media blackout....

Edited by Qistina

It is refreshing to have some honest criticisms about Russia on these forums.  All conversations used to be dominated by propagandists.   thumbsup.gif

Kind of funny when it's refreshing as it's stuff you agree with, but this isn't new. Plenty of posters have been all over Russia around and even before Crimea, and the opposition was usually oby (guy winding up usual windbags here).

Criticism about a country by a bunch of people who don't live there is fairly worthless, in my opinion.  Considering every one of the US posters are regularly critical about the country we live in, despite also loving our country, it is nice to see a native Russian that is able to do the same.

• Like 2

The story of MH17 is, they put in MH370 dead victims body, shift the plane, the pilot don't know, the pilot shot down along with MH370 victims

There was an unidentified Boeing land in Malaysian airport, my sister's husband working at the airport, he told us all...

Then media blackout....

Do you honestly not see how ridiculous this is? And all the dead people from Netherlands, what "they" did with them? I mean... this is just mental. No one is going to attack anyone. Certainly no one is going to attack Malaysia. 

Edited by Sakai

"They" killed all the MH370 passengers and crews, put them in MH17....

MH17 have NO passengers other than these dead bodies...the pilots of MH17 know nothing, it is just procedure, the pilot come in, fly, land and come out...the pilot have no idea the pessengers are dead bodies.

Then "they" put in fake passports

Edited by Qistina

Yep....the real ones are the families of MH370...

They did the same with 9/11

Oby, pls stahp. It's not funny anymore.

• Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

The argument was that all cultures have done nasty things, they're built on lies and nationalism is BS, of which one can easily see what it implies, which in turn i called you out on. 

It implies nothing. You can be a patriot and want to have nothing to do with nationalism. Or, as somebody so succintly put it once:

"I like my country. I have occasionally wanted to kill everyone in it and burn it to the ground, but I consider that feeling a necessary part of patriotism. If you have never actually hated your country, then you probably don't understand your country. Therefore your love for it has little meaning."

lol. Like that has to do with whole functioning nations. Carry on.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Yep....the real ones are the families of MH370...

They did the same with 9/11

I hope in 5 years, when no one as much as looks at Malaysia, let alone attacks it, you'll reevaluate your beliefs. 

What i mean is, the family of MH17 is the family of MH370...don't forget Malaysians are dead too

The Malaysians families cannot being contacted by any medias

The rest are actors

Criticism about a country by a bunch of people who don't live there is fairly worthless, in my opinion.  Considering every one of the US posters are regularly critical about the country we live in, despite also loving our country, it is nice to see a native Russian that is able to do the same.

Well, when it comes to that country acting externally, funny you would think that. But also not new now, either, we've had Fighter and I think one other before Sakai. Have to wonder what you would conider 'honest' as well.

I must say though, this is some interesting conspiracy theory about MH370 and MH17. I had thought the ISIS hijacking then flying them to Syria somehow to enslave them all was the gold one, guess I judged too early.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

The purpose of all the dramas is to know Malaysia will support who in the coming war...by the same time blaming Russia for MH17...so Malaysia want to support USA or Russia...that's what "they" want to know

in the mean time, they put in surveilance on our sea bed....how many are the search and rescue parties? Those are military ships and submarines!

They want to test our sea...

China want to buy Malaysia, USA want to buy Malaysia, Russia also....because Malaysia is in the middle...USA don't want Malaysia to support eastern block...Russia and China don't want Malaysia to support USA....Malaysia being gamed...

Edited by Qistina

Yeah, send in ye olde B52's and carpet bomb them with Playboy magazines. See if that has an effect on their structural integrity as an organisation :)

I bet, this would be more successful strategy at destabilizing the ISIS, than what the west have shown so far...

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours