Attacks in Paris

Malcador

As i don't believe all western women look like those nuns...why should you guys believe all Muslim women look like the picture above it?

That's how propaganda work, they give you images, through images you judge...that's how you perceive peoples. That's how you being brainwashed.

Oh, i do not care about politics surrounding propaganda, mememagick or whatnot in this case. But i do know that women love feeling sexy, being lusted for and getting the attention from it. "Empowering" as some feminists are calling it, when it is the rush of being desirable by a man. 

So cards are on the table; either you deliver or I am going to continue to think that you're Oby's alter-ego. 

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Look at this...what are they doing in my country? This is not a CONSPIRACY THEORY...they are here and they support Israel...they are Scottish Rite Freemasons

They are everywhere even in my MUSLIM country, so you guys think conspiracy theory are nuts and crazy?

The third picture on the right is a Malay Muslim Master Mason...

post-55086-0-91860400-1448099693_thumb.jpg

post-55086-0-02459600-1448099713_thumb.jpg

post-55086-0-29865000-1448099749_thumb.jpg

Edited by Qistina

Oh, i do not care about politics surrounding propaganda, mememagick or whatnot in this case. But i do know that women love feeling sexy, being lusted for and getting the attention from it. "Empowering" as some feminists are calling it, when it is the rush of being desirable by a man. 

So cards are on the table; either you deliver or I am going to continue to think that you're Oby's alter-ego. 

Who is Oby?

i have a lot of pictures and videos on my Facebook, no need to show them here

Now look at this...Skull and Bones...this is tombstones of the Dutch in Melaka St Paul Church...They are the one who messesd up with us Malays...you guys know who is Skull and Bones?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Paul's_Church,_Malacca

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_Bones

Now you guys want to say conspiracy theorists are nuts?

Melaka-St-Paul-Dutch-graves-2185.jpg

Edited by Qistina

Who is Oby?

lol, i do not believe you for one bit. Feel free to PM if you're a bit prude about it. 

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Who is Oby?

lol, i do not believe you for one bit. Feel free to PM if you're a bit prude about it. 

i don't know if you can watch this video, but i post here anyway...this is me playing guitar on my Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/100002105943403/videos/vob.100002105943403/893499857396871/?type=2&theater

Who is Oby?

i don't know if you can watch this video, but i post here anyway...this is me playing guitar on my Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/100002105943403/videos/vob.100002105943403/893499857396871/?type=2&theater

That's not sexy.

In other news, here's greetings from the arch-bishop of Mosul: http://rorate-caeli.blogspot.de/2014/08/archbishop-of-mosul-i-have-lost-my.html?m=1

Archbishop of Mosul: "I have lost my Diocese to Islam - You in the West will also become the victims of Muslims"

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

In other news, here's greetings from the arch-bishop of Mosul: http://rorate-caeli.blogspot.de/2014/08/archbishop-of-mosul-i-have-lost-my.html?m=1

Archbishop of Mosul: "I have lost my Diocese to Islam - You in the West will also become the victims of Muslims"

Those are morbid, myopic, depressing and opportunistic words from the Archbishop

I wouldn't take them seriously....its almost like he is suggesting that somehow this wave of despondent refugees is going to overthrow Western ideology in the EU...in the EU....the birthplace of Western ideology, the place that boasts great cultures and civilizations and where cities like London, Berlin, Paris, Copenhagen actually exist. No my my friend, the EU is going to be fine 

Its pure grandstanding and hyperbole that link ....don't believe a word of it  Mesgugger  :geek:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

http://gffreepages.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/slavoj-zizek-yanis-varoufakis-julian.html

Zizek, Varoufakis, and Assange talk about the EU and the ISIS in Paris. Thought some of you would like it.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

Seems more a slam at Obama than teachers. A slam on teachers would be amazement you knew where Mali was (hah!)

Trump, as always, knows the Final Solution - http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/11/donald-trump-doubles-down-on-registering-muslims/416973/

That's a media set up if there ever was one. Trump never actually said he's in favor of a database for all Muslims, it's the media which keeps bringing the idea up. They're claiming he endorsed it when he was actually talking about his border security ideas, not the database. The NBC video makes it quite clear.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Had to walk home yesterday because 'mysterious terrorists' meant that police closed down rail traffic while I was in the bloody train. Turned out to be nothing. 

I would rather walk home than be dead obviously, but can we not do the whole 'boy who called wolf' thing. Too many excitable people lacking in judgement after the Paris attacks. 

• Like 3

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Had to walk home yesterday because 'mysterious terrorists' meant that police closed down rail traffic while I was in the bloody train. Turned out to be nothing. 

I would rather walk home than be dead obviously, but can we not do the whole 'boy who called wolf' thing. Too many excitable people lacking in judgement after the Paris attacks. 

Ah yes I understand what you doing here, you making the point that even in  this seemingly insurmountable wave of foreign terrorism that threatens our very existence you found a positive...you were forced to exercise and yes, its true what the doctors say " exercise is indeed good for you ". I like your upbeat view on these matters...we need more like you  :aiee:  :aiee:  

Edited by BruceVC

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Seems more a slam at Obama than teachers. A slam on teachers would be amazement you knew where Mali was (hah!)

Trump, as always, knows the Final Solution - http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/11/donald-trump-doubles-down-on-registering-muslims/416973/

That's a media set up if there ever was one. Trump never actually said he's in favor of a database for all Muslims, it's the media which keeps bringing the idea up. They're claiming he endorsed it when he was actually talking about his border security ideas, not the database. The NBC video makes it quite clear.

WOD you seem to be blaming the media for the general view that Trump has offended many groups in the USA ?

Unfortunately whether the media reports of his questionable comments are true or not its still going to cost him dearly in the election. Which is why you don't want him as the Republican presidential candidate 

John Milton 

That's not sexy.

Sexy is a point of view...

I pity western people, forever become pawns of Roman Catholic Church...they are the Illuminati.

Christianity come from the east, not west. Now this Archbishop forgoting something, Christianity is not western, he have confused between "western value" and "Christian value".

Jews are also not western, but Middle Eastern....lol, but you can see bias here, while the west are so welcoming toward Jews, but scorn toward other Middle Easterners....

America and allies sent armies into Muslim lands, but now you guys fear Muslims civilians going into your countries? That's a joke...

Edited by Qistina

http://gffreepages.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/slavoj-zizek-yanis-varoufakis-julian.html

Zizek, Varoufakis, and Assange talk about the EU and the ISIS in Paris. Thought some of you would like it.

I cringed so hard while skimming this...  >_<

Three washed-up Marxist "intellectuals" ruminating about the state of the world - and determined to surpass every negative stereotype one would expect from such an encounter.

Some highlights:

• Žižek claiming that "the biggest victims" of the Paris attack are the refugees. I guess he doesn't think that the 130 people who lost their lives, were affected by the attack quite as much? :facepalm:

• Žižek just not being able to resist throwing in a disgusting equation of Holocaust survivors with their tormentors - out of the blue of course, while responding to a topic that had absolutely nothing to do with them. :facepalm:

• Varoufakis claiming that the crucial flaw with capitalism is inefficiency. I guess he thinks that Soviet Block citizens standing in line for bread, or Venezuelans running out of toilet paper reserves, or Chinese starving by the tens of millions, is/was a sign of efficient and non-wasteful allocation of resources...   :facepalm:

• Assange suggesting that the political left should become more like a religion... :facepalm:

• And of course Žižek's "You end capitalism, you end ISIS"... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

• Like 2

"Some ideas are so stupid that only an intellectual could believe them." -- attributed to George Orwell

"while the west are so welcoming toward Jews, but scorn toward other Middle Easterners..."

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

You must have forgotten Nazi germany. Even in 2015, Jews are often victims of bigotry. LMAO

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"while the west are so welcoming toward Jews, but scorn toward other Middle Easterners..."

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

You must have forgotten Nazi germany. Even in 2015, Jews are often victims of bigotry. LMAO

The nazi is history, i am talking about 2015, Jews hold everything in the west now

By the way, you admit that western are bigots and Middle Eastern are victims now?

Edited by Qistina

Do you guys ever think on why "they" must attack Islam? When talk about terrorism, "they" will attack on the religion, your media will attack on religion that is Islam. They also merge the word "terrorism/terrorist" with Islam and Muslims. Do you guys ever wonder why?

It is Islam that "they" debated, Islam that "they" busy about, Islam that "they" are attacking on media, the religion itself "they" attacking...

Edited by Qistina

Do you guys ever think on why "they" must attack Islam? When talk about terrorism, "they" will attack on the religion, your media will attack on religion that is Islam. They also merge the word "terrorism/terrorist" with Islam and Muslims. Do you guys ever wonder why?

It is Islam that "they" debated, Islam that "they" busy about, Islam that "they" are attacking on media, the religion itself "they" attacking...

No I have never wondered why ?  I thought it was clear why these Islamic extremists target Muslims and countries in the ME

Whats your theory?

John Milton 

No I have never wondered why ?  I thought it was clear why these Islamic extremists target Muslims and countries in the ME

Whats your theory?

Because western media controlled by Jews...Bill Maher is a Jew...for example....Now Jews who want to defame Islam because of ancient old conflict, and they have interest to defend Israel, they now using the media attracting the west to against Islam by demonizing the Islam and Muslims. They are using you....

Edited by Qistina

Three washed-up Marxist "intellectuals" ruminating about the state of the world

Assange isn't a Marxist.

Sure but his views on how to " fix  "  the West   are as unpalatable and concerning as any Marxist, you know the old " if the Marxist cap fits then wear it " and all that 

John Milton