What you did today

Blarghagh

That moment when your brain says "Hey! Remember me? I'm depression! And you're gonna be alone for christmas....." And then evil laughter rings out from... somewhere dark.

In the "A Man with Fleas is Never Truly Alone" category, as long as the internet is available and one person is reading what you post, you're never truly alone.

Doesn't exactly give me much in the way of conversation...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

That moment when your brain says "Hey! Remember me? I'm depression! And you're gonna be alone for christmas....." And then evil laughter rings out from... somewhere dark.

We should arrange for some Obsidian game nights over the holidays to distract your brain and make it leave you alone, the L4D matches everyone used to do were awesome.  :thumbsup: 

• Like 3

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

In the "A Man with Fleas is Never Truly Alone" category, as long as the internet is available and one person is reading what you post, you're never truly alone.

Doesn't exactly give me much in the way of conversation...

Get a voice reading software to dictate your posts and read others back to you? :p

I really got no serious answers.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

We should arrange for some Obsidian game nights over the holidays to distract your brain and make it leave you alone, the L4D matches everyone used to do were awesome.  :thumbsup:

I'm game - I've got some time to kill in the comning week and between x-mas / new years :)

• Like 1

Fortune favors the bald.

Spoke with my wife on the phone for 45 minutes. It started out ok but went south in a hurry. I don't react well when penance is demanded for the misdeeds of others. Reconciliation if it happens begins when both parties begin to make up for what they did wrong. But perhaps some gaps can never be closed.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I'm game - I've got some time to kill in the comning week and between x-mas / new years :)

I've made a topic to figure out what days/game would be good!

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Literally anything else? :p

• Like 1

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Now that the islam thread is closed, what will I read and care about all day long now?

You can make a new one, I closed it for length. I hope you won't though.

Yeah that whole thread was quite bizarre, it was like people enjoyed the biased and scurrilous comments from Qistina and she almost expected to be insulted .....I am still not convinced she was genuine ?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Let me sum that thread up for those who didn't read; "I'm Muslim and I know you hate me". "I'm muslim and I used to like you but now I hate you because I know you hate me". "Watch this youtube video. See? This guy hates muslims so I know all of you do too". "I'm never posting here again because I hate you all and I know you hate me".

Did I miss anything?

• Like 2

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Let me sum that thread up for those who didn't read; "I'm Muslim and I know you hate me". "I'm muslim and I used to like you but now I hate you because I know you hate me". "Watch this youtube video. See? This guy hates muslims so I know all of you do too". "I'm never posting here again because I hate you all and I know you hate me".

Did I miss anything?

Did you feel guilty GD....you musnt be a race hater now and hate your race because you feel guilty because Qistina made you realize how your ancestors looted and dominated the world during the Wests rise to ascendancy   :biggrin:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Did I miss anything?

Did you feel guilty GD....you musnt be a race hater now and hate your race because you feel guilty because Qistina made you realize how your ancestors looted and dominated the world during the Wests rise to ascendancy   :biggrin:

:lol:  If they did them must have wasted it all 'cause I got nothing to show for it!

In all seriousness though I just saved the unwary poster from reading 36 pages of dreck in one post!

Thomas Sowell

And here I was, hoping to learn more about reptoids.

Maybe start a thread titled "What do you know about Reptoids"?

RE: The link - you mean to tell me when talking about Reptillian creatures in science fiction and you bring up Star Trek you're going to mention the Cardassians and not THE FRICKIN' GORN?????!!!!! W. T. H. ?

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

"  Ancient Aliens " :lol:    that stuff will rot your brains and make you start believing in conspiracy theories   

John Milton 

"  Ancient Aliens " :lol:    that stuff will rot your brains and make you start believing in conspiracy theories   

That's what the aliens WANT you to believe.

Drop your brainwashing, dude, THEY ARE OUT THERE and they DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW IT!

ke4f34f86d.jpg?w=400

• Like 3

RE: The link - you mean to tell me when talking about Reptillian creatures in science fiction and you bring up Star Trek you're going to mention the Cardassians and not THE FRICKIN' GORN?????!!!!! W. T. H. ?

But Gorn is just misunderstood. Instead of being in cahoots with the antichrist (the one under the Vatican) and vampires, they just want to be loved:

28a9b964cf1e773ba67399d4339d7457.jpg

They don't like gunpowder however

Thomas Sowell