• Darth Vadar
    • Darth Malak
    • Darth Revan
    • Emporer Palpatine
    • Darth Maul
    • Darth Tyranus
    • Darth Bandon
    • Bastila
    • The three dark jedi on the star forge.
    • Mara Jade

I JUST HATE THAT!!!!

Why do people use the term Dark Jedi? Sith is more appropriate cause thats what they are....Sith, not Dark Jedi. Thats just like saying...Light Sith.

Who was your favorite Light Sith? Mace Windu, Obi-Wan, or Yoda?

It just sounds stupid, use the right name call called people who are on the Darkside Sith.

....I didn't vote.

I JUST HATE THAT!!!!

Why do people use the term Dark Jedi? Sith is more appropriate cause thats what they are....Sith, not Dark Jedi. Thats just like saying...Light Sith.

It just sounds stupid, use the right name call called people who are on the Darkside Sith.

....I didn't vote.

Just because you are a darksider does NOT make you Sith. That's like saying you are in the Navy because you sail.

I JUST HATE THAT!!!!

....I didn't vote.

Just because you are a darksider does NOT make you Sith. That's like saying you are in the Navy because you sail.

So I can argue that just cause you are a lightsider doesn't mean that you are a Jedi right? You could be a Light Sith....

I JUST HATE THAT!!!!

....I didn't vote.

So I can argue that just cause you are a lightsider doesn't mean that you are a Jedi right? You could be a Light Sith....

You could be a lightside Sith. Provided you WERE a Sith and went to the lightside. But then you would have to accept the teachings of the Jedi which would make you become a Jedi. But until you learned how to be a Jedi you could be a lightside Sith. But you couldn't use your powers the way the Sith taught or you'd go dark again. And there are such things as force adepts. They have no formal training by Sith or Jedi so they'd just be light or dark force users.

Vader ofcourse.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I voted for Vader. You young whipper snappers could learn a thing or two about rejoining the lightside from ol' dark and brooding.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

The Emperor all the way. He was the most deceptive of all,and so powerful that he didn't even need a lightsaber.  B)

I bet he had a lightsaber you just didnt see it being used.

He has a lightsaber in Episode 3. And he uses it.

The Emperor all the way. He was the most deceptive of all,and so powerful that he didn't even need a lightsaber.  B)

I bet he had a lightsaber you just didnt see it being used.

No,I think force lightning did the job just fine. :lol:

Well I doubt it would be effective at close range. Especially against someone like mace windu or yoda

Le donne sono da venus, la scopata sa dove sono gli uomini da.

For a different kind of Kotor chat

Sig.jpg

I really like Emperor Palpatine; I just have to admire a man who was able to trick the entire Galaxy and seize personal power. Smart, and I'd guess one of the most powerful Sith of all time, if not the most powerful.

Nevertheless, we see so comparitively little of him that the sheer black-armored coolness of Vader trumps him. I voted Darth Vader.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

So I can argue that just cause you are a lightsider doesn't mean that you are a Jedi right?

So far so good.

You could be a Light Sith....

No. All Sith are dark force users, but not all dark force users are Sith. Same with the light side of the Force and Jedi.

I JUST HATE THAT!!!!

Why do people use the term Dark Jedi? Sith is more appropriate cause thats what they are....Sith

Falling to the Dark Side is a state of being, becoming a Sith is a political choise, the two are not synonimous of each other.

I don't think the Sith even exist anymore in the timeline following the original trilogy...