Total War: Warhammer

YES FINALLY MY FAVOURITE FACTION GOING IN

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Slaan. Cool. 

I painted a Slann skirmisher troop armed with blowpipes  when I was like 10.

you mean skinks?

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

• 1 month later...

The big question is, will the 2nd one be better than thr 1st or will it be held back by the same issues?

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Yeah, that is the common negative with workshop games

"Freedom to mod"

*People rejoice*

*People make mods*

And the mods are mostly crap, rarely is any mod good on workshop for these types of games.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Interesting strategy for games workshop, they basically give a license to whomever wants to make a game. So there is a lot of crap out there. They think that once a decent game comes along people won't care. 

yeah, but if it's so easy to get a license, i still don;t get why there is no a TB based RPG in this setting...

As for TW:WH - i HOPE that they will improve the pace of battles and sieges, the battles are a bit too fast for my taste and sieges were really boring in game one, but the game will most likely still be fun and worth every EUR/USD spent on it.

I like how they loosen their reigns slightly on the modding once in a while, but i doubt they will go full free bonanza on it until they will be done with game 3, so modding will still be restrained quite a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

What is skaven?

The British Royal family

• Like 3

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Rats with swords? Don't be silly

This is it, I am calling witch hunter. I will not listen to this heresy anymore

• Like 1

https://twitter.com/totalwar/status/891970634435223555

Clan Pestilence it is then.

http://warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Rise_of_Sotek

Last page of the ebook it speaks of a twin-tailed comet. In the Rise of Sotek wiki, ctrl+f "Comet" and you should find the relevance. Guess the Lizardmen are going to get something like Dark Elf Hydra. Which means the Skaven might get a Verminlord (Corruptor, cus they are Pestilence)?

Edited by Osvir
  • Like 1

This is it, I am calling witch hunter. I will not listen to this heresy anymore

Which hunter?

Some kind of alternate clone of Van Helsing I presume :p

• 2 weeks later...