Music. Must. Go on!

Blarghagh

Last night my boy dreamed of flying, so I looked up some media for him, and I think he may now want to join the RAF when grown up. He's also getting into Ultravox, which is no bad thing.

I wonder what it'll be next week?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf8PNsOn6w8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G0Vj-vm7FA

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

am kinda conflicted 'bout robbie robertson and eric clapton.  both is d-bags, but we can't help but enjoy their music.

HA! Good Fun!

Edited by Gromnir

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

silly kenny loggins movie theme, but caddyshack makes this one different.

anybody who has seen caddyshack, listen to this song on radio or an mp3 and try to Not picture a dancing gopher in your noggin.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

For that mix of nostalgia and current amusement...

video

is kinda sad to see that the kids, and even some o' the older customers, got no idea what a unique experience they is witness to.  oh well.

HA! Good Fun!

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

(Insert some clever quote from the Doors and this is the end here)

More music here

:skull:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein