What you did today

Blarghagh

We even have our dwarf lover quota filled and our teddy bear quota.

Just not sure we can ever fill our sarcastic git quota :)

When in doubt, just make alts.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

Lol, I just noticed that the Bioware forum is melting down, they've simply removed the entire off topic section - permanently.  :blink:

To be honest, I'm surprised this didn't happen earlier.

Also - and this is just me - most forums I've experienced that don't have some form of off-topic, even if a heavily limited one, don't exist long.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

If the only thing around here that you could discuss were Obsidian games, I would've been long gone years ago. ;)

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

I just pressed 100kg over my head, it felt glorious.

Also - and this is just me - most forums I've experienced that don't have some form of off-topic, even if a heavily limited one, don't exist long.

The trolling will simply shift into the more important sections of that site, it was a pretty stupid decision. Those who think the place will be cleaner now are delusional, the opposite will happen.

Also I'm a member in many big theme-specific forums and none have any problem with the OT Section.- Its a shame to see a big company like Bioware lacking the professionalism to run a social network, so many others can do it, BW failed miserably on so many levels, and long before the axing of the OT section.

Edited by Woldan
  • Like 1

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Lot of the oldguard Bio staffers are long gone or no longer post there -- Stanley Woo, Chris Priestly, David Gaider. Who's left? Is Alanschu still around? He's been missing here for a while now.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

this may ruin the episode for you, but we highly recommend closet land, starring alan rickman and madeleine stowe.  btw, that were the entire cast for the movie. is not something you will want to see more than once, but is excellent.

HA! Good Fun!

ps closet land were 1991.  is kinda obvious that the star trek guys saw closet land 'fore making chain o' command.

I do enjoy Alan Rickman with a terrible ferocity. The voice, always the best actors have an inimitable voice. 

Fine, I guess, no Four Lights shirt for me, unavailable. Still looking forward to Patrick Stewart's new show, however, however will I be able to watch it without access to Starz.  

All Stop. On Screen.

So now that I have a kegerator on order, I've been thinking about building a little bar area.  I even got permission for the wife!  It will take a bit of work and a bit more money, but I've got a decent space for it and some ideas.  Actually it will be nice, my kids monopolize the family room and my wife takes the bedroom, so I could use a decent area for a TV and some nice chairs.  

• Like 1