Pictures of your games Part 6

Confession: I spent entirely too long triggering that goblin torture device.  Sure, it was just shooting flame at a shackled skeleton, but it was still satisfying.

iBDYJAN.jpg

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Catacombs, what would a fantasy RPG be without them?

prNjtEs.jpg

Original?  Refreshing?  :p

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

The story of Clara and the Ogre.

An epic tale of bravery in three screenshots.

Once there was a sister of Sigmar. Her name was Clara. While out scavenging with her warband, she spied an Ogre by the name of Gargherk Ironbelly. Clara quickly ducked back behind the corner, hoping the Ogre hadn't seen her. But he had. Or perhaps he had smelled the packed lunch in her pocket. Either way, while Clara tried to be very quiet, suddenly Gargherk Ironbelly loomed above her.

AFj7DHr.jpg

The rest of the warband tried to rush to her aid, but most were tied up by the other mercenaries. And while among those who did break through, was Antje Kipps - Maiden of Sigmar and in her devotion an inspiration to us all - Clara knew that her hour had finally come. She had survived more injuries than anyone else in the warband, but now she would die by the giant blade of this monster. Barely able to stand, her hammer almost slipping from her fingers, Clara said her final prayers.

And then she saw the opening. She took one last defiant swing at Gargherk. Her hammer connected with the Ogre's chest plate and with an audible crack, something broke. The Ogre opened his mouth but only a muffled grunt escaped his lips as he slumped to the ground.

1SomFUC.jpg

Clara took a few stumbling steps back. Leaning her back against the wall, she closed her eyes for just a moment to rest, catch her breath and offer a prayer of thanks to Sigmar.

And as she stood there, trying to understand how it was she was still alive, her sisters celebrated matriarch Delmar as the day's hero.

HU4gcN8.jpg

And the moral of the tale?

Nobody knows the trouble I've seen.

Nobody knows but Sigmar.

Edited by melkathi

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Amazing what difference a few filters make. Check the first screenshot of Venerari in the Noble's Quarter in the previous post, then check the one of him in the Noble's Quarter below:

dUxY0ye.jpg

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

The clipping on the cloak of my dwarf is understandable, to a degree, because dwarves are so insanely more stocky than any other race and they're a player race so there are a thousand different armor and cloak combinations (for the record, I've only had clipping with this one specific armor).  The clipping on the succubus is unforgivable, as it's a unique model without multiple armor/clothing pieces she can wear.  There may have been more clipping, but the clipping with that armor and cloak on my dwarf cleric and the clipping on the succubus are the only examples I've noticed in the game so far (coincidentally captured both in one screenshot).

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

So basically this has once more turned into the Drudanae - Keyrock - Melkathi Screenshot thread with the occasional guest stars.

I can't help it if we're the only ones willing to put in the hard work of pressing F12, dragging and dropping a picture to imgur, then copy & pasting the BBC code to here.  The rest of the forum should be ashamed, lazy bastards.  :p

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸