White Saber discovered!!!

Sun Tzu why didn't you tell us you were a model for the game :)

Maybe because he gets his arse kicked?

I did not want to spoil the surprise! On the trailor that i am there just as a stand in. I'm really the masked sith! :o

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

That means he knows who the WHC is! Let's capture and interrogate him!

I have the shackles all ready ;)

You'll never catch me! ;)

Or atleast not until............. Oh wait i can't say! :D

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

If you look at number 11 of the screenshots on the sith lords site you will see a saber that is either white or a very light blue. I think it could be the same saber that was used in the trailer.

Edit: this is the pict i was talking about.

39.jpg

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Well, what do you know, there it is.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

If you look at number 11 of the screenshots on the sith lords site you will see a saber that is either white or a very light blue. I think it could be the same saber that was used in the trailer.

Edit: this is the pict i was talking about.

39.jpg

You can clearly see the blue edges on that saber; it could just be the regular blue. If i remember correctly in KOTOR the sabers look white when flashed at high speeds.

The light blue surrounding the what would otherwise be a white lightsaber is probably the silver varient. Interesting. It seems we have rough screenshots of what both would look like. The difference is small to say the least. It seems the only change is the light blue halo around it to make it different from white.

Take a look at Akari's natural hair color. There are two different shades: white and silver. The darker one is the silver and the brighter one is white. There's your distinction!

I'm just kidding Akari. You can put that lightsaber away...

please?...