White Saber discovered!!!

chewysaber.jpg

I looked into it even more and found this.... new wookie jedi playable character!!!

:o

I think you might be pussing it with that 1! :D

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

You mean the wookie jedi, dont u?

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

It does look clearer on the second pic.

Is one of the new saber colors silver/white?

Yeah. :o

-Akari

Stargate: 2000 @ Aug 7 2004, 05:14 PM)

Hey Akari;

do you know what lightsaber colours will be in KOTOR II? if so can you give us a list of them please

thanks for your time.

I know what 10 of them are. And I actually confirmed what 2 of them are in last week's thread even though it may have seemed like I was only confirming one.

Given that you know what the 5 basic ones are from the last game, that leaves only 3 unknowns at this point. Maybe I'll give those out later.

-Akari

this first quote came from weekend programer #1 and the second came from weekend programer #2.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

This is may last post on the topic for now but the sabre difinitely looks white to me. But as i have already said what does it matter if it isn't, as it is in the game.

Peace. Out.

too be honest I think its yellow because if you advance the trailer frame by frame the tip kinda has a yellowish colour to it. there was another time just before the scene where that pict was taken from but when I slowed down the frames it looked kinda blue. though I could be wrong on both counts here.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

Akari has confirmed that one of the new colours is white/silver.

1) The real question is: What's the difference between white & silver colors?

2) I very much doubt it is a color like red blue or green because I've seen them waved around and they dont look like this

1) well one is white and the other is silver... :unsure: no but really white would be white and the other will more than likely be a shinny grey.

2) what about yellow????

AscendedPaladin.png

Yellow is such an ugly color for a light saber.......reminds me of pee-pee  ;)

just be glad they don't have a brown coloured one! :unsure:

AscendedPaladin.png