Enemies Regenerate HP

I've tried to google it but I can't come up with anything. Are enemies supposed to regen hp even while fighting them? If i get an unlucky string of misses the enemy just goes straight back to full health (15 sec approx.)

Yeah, fighters have endurance regen. Chanters will grant regen for the whole group. Paladins will LoH. Priests will heal their allies. Monsters may have regen. Humanoids may be holding and use potions. Just like you can. 

Kind Wayfarers are not fanatical!!! They just want to hjeal meh!

Oh its funny though in this game that paladins are the best healers, priests dont heal anywhere near as much.

Edited by Mungri

Fighters regen endurance? I haven't come across a tooltip that says they do and using my fighter's sbilities do not return endurance. What I mean is that everything regens. They all seem to regen at the same rate so monsters or "kith with more total take longer to get to full. Phantoms, skeletons, the "boss" of level 5 in od nua. The combat log doesn't show anyone casting spells. They regen even when knocked down or paralyzed.

And some enemies go into a frenzy, and i can't see their endurance levels, etc. Enemy kith have classes like we do, that's why. Their fighter's regenerate endurance, like yours do. /thread

I just noticed the constant recovery ability, my bad. Still doesn't explain every enemy having regen.

That's because not every enemy has regen. 

I don't think skeletons ever regenerate, though?

Would love it if enemy mobs quit the game when your party used healing spells and abilities.

"THIS IS POPPY****" screams the Xuarip warrior, as he alt-ctrl-deletes out of your game window to furiously post on the Obsidian boards.

-edit-

Wow, poppy**** gets censored?

Edited by hypocritelecteur