3 New Screenshots of GameBanshee's Inn

No respectable establishment should allow bears and deers. Hooligans.

That's classist! A rangers bear is as much a part of him as his shirt. More so; you don't take damage when your shirt is cut! Discrimination at it's finest, I say.

That's classist! A rangers bear is as much a part of him as his shirt. More so; you don't take damage when your shirt is cut! Discrimination at it's finest, I say.

Maybe if they had a more dignified pet such as a nice obedient cat, they wouldn't be looked down on! :cat:

Edited by Kimaka

No respectable establishment should allow bears and deers. Hooligans.

Bears can be perfectly well behaved (following is an unfinished WIP that got lost in a computer migration and will have to be rebuilt eventually) :

post-54186-0-42867600-1427096281_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat: