White People: What They Say in Public vs Behind Closed Doors

ktchong

It's very hard to explain German culture, 

It's easy.

Original Germans - mercs without homeland, adventurers, scientists, philosophers, they serve to anyone who pay to them around the globe, very tolerant and cosmopolitan people. Such type of German culture disappeared in Europe ({Prussianism kill it) and survive only in Russian populations of Germans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_von_Ungern-Sternberg

Prussians, German Empire - etc. Just militaristic "culture" of barracks. It's more right to say - this is a degradation of German culture really - German authors and thinkers has so much butthurt from this in XVIII - XIX centuries.

3 Reich - complete death of German culture. 

After WW2 - 70s - some of resurrection of German culture as part of youths movements  in 1968 around of Globe. 

80-s - present days - elites for preventing such rebellions as they have in 70s kill European culture in all Western world . Dominance of Murican consumption anti"culture" in Germany.

Why everyone chatting about Germans in thread about Blacks?

Because the original post of this thread referenced Oklahomans talking poorly about black people, and no one cares about Oklahomans.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Why everyone chatting about Germans in thread about Blacks?

Because the original post of this thread referenced Oklahomans talking poorly about black people, and no one cares about Oklahomans.

That was funny. This is normal thread evolution. There's really only so much to say about a clearly provocative initial post.

As far as the Anti-Semitism in Germany and Europe goes, it's probably naïve to suggest that it doesn't exist, but I always think it's ridiculous to use the past as an excuse to assume blanket racism (or any ism) in order to impugn an entire nation. Racism and other bigotry exists everywhere, but I've always personally thought that you should either charge it on an individual basis or you should be able to point to widespread systemic offenses in order to make a case regarding a larger group. I mean, groups who's stated premise is built on racism are one thing, but German society as a whole? I dunno about that.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

it's about them showing you the light and what's the proper way to live. It's a very judgemental and even snobby mentality, though I know they don't mean it that way. They mean well, but quite frankly it comes across as unbelievably rude at times and very....bold? Brash? You get the point.

The word you're looking for is "condescending".

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

You consistently go out of your way to insult the people of the U.S. and the U.S. itself on these forums.

He gets a pretty good return on them though, why he'll never stop. I am disappointed at the lack of hot Slavic women though.

Lol. Real Russian women are most coldest ice-hearted snakes ever (as all Russians though). Yet again foreigners talk about Jewish  (or Ukrainian half-Turkic/Greek) girls. 

Between 1881 and 1914, over 3.2 million immigrants arrived from the Russian Empire. Nearly half were Jews (1.6 million); only 65,000 were ethnically Russian, while the remaining immigrants were Belarusans and Ukrainians. Regardless of their ethnoreligious background, their primary motive was to improve their economic status.

Read more: http://www.everyculture.com/multi/Pa-Sp/Russian-Americans.html#ixzz3UXOh762O

https://vimeo.com/121348561

You speak of cold hearts as if they were a bad thing, man.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

In Russian language hot - mean emotional,  temperamental. We newer use this word for Russians (and Russian women), because in our culture people must hide own emotions, be a soulless masks. 

because in our culture people must hide own emotions, be a soulless masks. 

Wowwwww....that sounds great, please can I immigrate to Russia...plzzzz  :skeptical:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I am disappointed at the lack of hot Slavic women though.

The "Slavic" beauty is in reality all due to Finno-Ugric/Baltic intermingling.

Doesn't bother me in the slightest, they are still hot  :sweat:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Wowwwww....that sounds great, please can I immigrate to Russia...plzzzz  :skeptical:

Nope. Millions of non-emotional Russians  cause certain butthurt for foreigners.

10834268_original.jpg

Lol. Real Russian women are most coldest ice-hearted snakes ever (as all Russians though).

Tell us how you really feel.

(much better than talking about what some old bag in Oklahoma may or may not have said, anyway)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Only thing colder than Russia itself is the heart of a Russian. :p

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

She look tough but secretly wants to show you her pussycat.

She looks like she wants to steal testicles.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Nope. Millions of non-emotional Russians  cause certain butthurt for foreigners.

10834268_original.jpg

I would annect her Crimea ifyouknowwhatimean *wink-wink* *nudge-nudge*

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

She looks like she wants to steal testicles.

Nah, Im sure she could be made to purr.

Ok, everyone sees the damn cat right? :p

I didn't...

I just heard about that dude who got his balls stolen after hooking up in a bar. Crazy stuff.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Sure they are and then you get slipped a mickey. And wake up without a wallet if you are lucky.

Or a kidney if you're not

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

All the Russian girls I know are fairly emotive. And good with knives. Good times.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra