What you did today

Rosbjerg

10349892_10201876542873811_5749720555208

I think I need a new scratching post for this yahoo.

I gleaned 2 things from this photo, Calax like battle tech whatever that is, and don't mess with his cat!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Battle Tech was the tabletop game that led to Mechwarrior, I think, anyway.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Well, I haven't partied like that since my twenties. I also don't recall the last time I kept throwing up like this.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Funny night, pirate birthday at a local bar and at one point I'm sitting with Purple Hair and 3 of her friends (all in their early twenties) when the very definition of a cougar arrives - good looking 45 year old (judge even raarw), out looking for young meat. Her friend arrives and after talking, flirting and drinking, Purple Hair and them decide to hit me right in my weak spot.. Stupid challenges that I can't help but accept.. I'm hustled into switching outfits with the cougar. In my defense they did offer me copious amounts of alcohol as well.

But - guess I can cross that off my list now.. on the bright side I think I looked pretty dazzling in a dress. One the not so bright side there's plenty of photos proving that I didn't.  :grin:

Fortune favors the bald.

Funny night, pirate birthday at a local bar and at one point I'm sitting with Purple Hair and 3 of her friends (all in their early twenties) when the very definition of a cougar arrives - good looking 45 year old (judge even raarw), out looking for young meat. Her friend arrives and after talking, flirting and drinking, Purple Hair and them decide to hit me right in my weak spot.. Stupid challenges that I can't help but accept.. I'm hustled into switching outfits with the cougar. In my defense they did offer me copious amounts of alcohol as well.

But - guess I can cross that off my list now.. on the bright side I think I looked pretty dazzling in a dress. One the not so bright side there's plenty of photos proving that I didn't.  :grin:

You bagged a cougar? Congratulations, the best I can do is a 30 year old.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Ah, ok. That makes sense.

Today I'm going to jog 6 miles and study with a girl I think is hot.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

But - guess I can cross that off my list now.. on the bright side I think I looked pretty dazzling in a dress. One the not so bright side there's plenty of photos proving that I didn't. :grin:

i was just getting hit on by somebody who had a 37yo daughter. And who was a grandmother. I've never sobered up this fast in my life. :p
  • Like 2

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

But - guess I can cross that off my list now.. on the bright side I think I looked pretty dazzling in a dress. One the not so bright side there's plenty of photos proving that I didn't. :grin:

i was just getting hit on by somebody who had a 37yo daughter. And who was a grandmother. I've never sobered up this fast in my life. :p

Sexual harassment is a disgusting thing.

But - guess I can cross that off my list now.. on the bright side I think I looked pretty dazzling in a dress. One the not so bright side there's plenty of photos proving that I didn't. grin.gif

i was just getting hit on by somebody who had a 37yo daughter. And who was a grandmother. I've never sobered up this fast in my life. tongue.png

Thankfully I've never had that happen. I imagine I would rapidly expel the alcohol in my system and run like hell.

• Like 1

We off to an awesome Sunday Farmers Food market today, lots of great food and stalls that offer unique and interesting offerings

And its a stunning sunny day so its a perfect time for a flea-market excursion :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Got back from attending FaerieCon. Interesting experience, my first "big" convention. Not quite my geek, but still fairly interesting and the atmosphere was pretty damn amazing. A whole mass of very open and friendly people mixing, and a heap of eye candy and pretty in costumes going around. That mix of Fairie / Supernatural / Steampunk / Anime influences going on. They had a "Good Faerie Ball" on the friday, and then a "Bad Faerie Ball" on the saturday. The friend I was with was the "Jello Shot Pixie" and went around handing out about 200 jello shots to anyone and everyone over those two nights.

Of course, on the saturday, we held an "Orphan Party" in the hotels lounge - The orphans being the opened but not finished bottles of alcohol people had. Due to the various US state laws about "open containers" and such, we'd been passing the word around that anyone with open bottles of booze should gather there, and then let the party run through till dawn while making sure all the alcohol was passed around and emptied...

Definitely can say it's an experience when you have that sort of crowd, and then you end up playing a game of Nerds Against Humanity with a group of people dressed up in some very funky (and in some cases very revealing) costumes, as dragonberry rum, absinthe, various ****tails, whipped cream vodka creamsicles, and assorted other drinks are constantly being passed around..

Then a lazy sunday wakeup, the winddown of the convention, and a 6-7 hour drive from Maryland down to North Carolina. Today is pretty  much a crash out and recovery in a very lazy manner.

• Like 2

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Got back from attending FaerieCon. Interesting experience, my first "big" convention. Not quite my geek, but still fairly interesting and the atmosphere was pretty damn amazing. A whole mass of very open and friendly people mixing, and a heap of eye candy and pretty in costumes going around. That mix of Fairie / Supernatural / Steampunk / Anime influences going on. They had a "Good Faerie Ball" on the friday, and then a "Bad Faerie Ball" on the saturday. The friend I was with was the "Jello Shot Pixie" and went around handing out about 200 jello shots to anyone and everyone over those two nights.

Of course, on the saturday, we held an "Orphan Party" in the hotels lounge - The orphans being the opened but not finished bottles of alcohol people had. Due to the various US state laws about "open containers" and such, we'd been passing the word around that anyone with open bottles of booze should gather there, and then let the party run through till dawn while making sure all the alcohol was passed around and emptied...

Definitely can say it's an experience when you have that sort of crowd, and then you end up playing a game of Nerds Against Humanity with a group of people dressed up in some very funky (and in some cases very revealing) costumes, as dragonberry rum, absinthe, various ****tails, whipped cream vodka creamsicles, and assorted other drinks are constantly being passed around..

Then a lazy sunday wakeup, the winddown of the convention, and a 6-7 hour drive from Maryland down to North Carolina. Today is pretty  much a crash out and recovery in a very lazy manner.

That FaerieCon. sounds amazing, really good fun :thumbsup:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Happy birthday to ManifestedISO and Guard Dog

Semper Fi my Brothers!

• Like 2

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Remembrance Day so it is a quiet day as our clients have the day off, lucky bastards. I believe it may be a holiday next year for us, but some oppose it as kids need to be in school in order to be forced to attend ceremonies (not sure why the rest of us don't get the day off because of that :p)

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Remembrance Day so it is a quiet day as our clients have the day off, lucky bastards. I believe it may be a holiday for us, but some oppose it as kids need to be in school in order to be forced to attend ceremonies (not sure why the rest of us don't get the day off because of that :p)

Holy Smoke !!!

I totally forget it was Armistice Day today....my bad :blush:

John Milton 

Yes, for shame, you didn't go out and pay lip service to veterans.

Yes, for shame, you didn't go out and pay lip service to veterans.

You right, I should have done something. But I don't think it really featured today in the South African media. I am not trying to completely absolve my own negligence around forgetting the significance of today. But if your own media doesn't seem to remember something you are more likely to forget it ?

John Milton 

It's not really that big a deal if you forget it. With the "terror" attacks recently, this Remembrance day is getting a bit out of proportion, but oh well, is a political thing.

• Like 1

Day #10 of not eating any sweets, pastries and so on. Also only drinking water and milk. Urge to lose the challenge rising. I will not lose, I must not lose.

Very impressive, how much weight have you lost ?

John Milton 

Day #10 of not eating any sweets, pastries and so on. Also only drinking water and milk. Urge to lose the challenge rising. I will not lose, I must not lose.

Very impressive, how much weight have you lost ?

I've lost, uh...lost? Replace lost with gained and I might be able to answer your question!  :lol: