Sith Lords Plot Points based on Info and Updates

Impressive writing skills.........

and I quote "Dantoonie from the first game. But don't expect Dantooine to look like a peacefull grasslans were you killed kath hounds of yore. Remember, the planet was ravaged by Malak's army and the Jedi Academy was destoyed, so this Dantooine looks a lot differnt. It will be a city built after his attack"

Electronic Gamming June 2004

So next theroey could take that into account ;)

Keep it up you kung fu is stong.......

Fanfiction is not necessarily a bad thing.  *cough cough*

I should have stuck to the summary. I rushed the dialogue because the summary was sooooooooooo long. Didn't really give myself a chance to be createive with the exchanges between the characters.

I have Master Vandar arguing with a Jedi Spirit. Then again it is Master Vrook.

I liked it but it does sound a little like ESB in places!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

a question about the theme of Jedi Ghosts: Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Yoda consider it something extraordinary when he heard Qui-Gon's voice in AotC? --That was because hitherto all Jedi, when they died, had become 'one with the force'; that a Jedi didn't, and remained a ghost of some sort was the harbinger of a major upheaval of the Force. So later on, Obi-Wan and Yoda, then Anakin, appeared as ghosts not because good Jedi always did, but on the contrary, because the Force still was in a disturbed state. I *believe* in the Zahn novels concerning the Episode 7-9 events, Obi-Wan becomes 'one with the force' as well, and can't visit Luke as a ghost anymore.

Now there are two ways to interpret the bit on the designer diaries concerning the ruins echoing with the ghosts of Jedi:

-The Force is in as great a disturbance as it is during the Classic Trilogy, or

-Gallo's statement is metaphorical

I personally wouldn't want to see in this game, as literal a parallelism with the movies. Things like Zaalbar=Chewie / Star Forge=Death Star etc. etc. were nice details but an Old Ben ghost could be too much.

...by the way, this is really FAR OFF, but the way the WHC is depicted on the concept art, with the white light emanating from her, etc. -maybe she is a ghost *of some sort*. Maybe the reason we haven't seen any in-game shots of her is that her being a ghost-like character would be revelaed, which would be a huge spoiler.

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

a question about the theme of Jedi Ghosts: Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Yoda consider it something extraordinary when he heard Qui-Gon's voice in AotC? --That was because hitherto all Jedi, when they died, had become 'one with the force'; that a Jedi didn't, and remained a ghost of some sort was the harbinger of a major upheaval of the Force. So later on, Obi-Wan and Yoda, then Anakin, appeared as ghosts not because good Jedi always did, but on the contrary, because the Force still was in a disturbed state. I *believe* in the Zahn novels concerning the Episode 7-9 events, Obi-Wan becomes 'one with the force' as well, and can't visit Luke as a ghost anymore.

Now there are two ways to interpret the bit on the designer diaries concerning the ruins echoing with the ghosts of Jedi:

-The Force is in as great a disturbance as it is during the Classic Trilogy, or

-Gallo's statement is metaphorical

I personally wouldn't want to see in this game, as literal a parallelism with the movies. Things like Zaalbar=Chewie / Star Forge=Death Star etc. etc. were nice details but an Old Ben ghost could be too much.

...by the way, this is really FAR OFF, but the way the WHC is depicted on the concept art, with the white light emanating from her, etc. -maybe she is a ghost *of some sort*. Maybe the reason we haven't seen any in-game shots of her is that her being a ghost-like character would be revelaed, which would be a huge spoiler.

I made this point too the last time LS ghosts were mentioned. Just could not be bothered this time. ;)

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

when does yoda hear the voice ive watched the movie like a million times and havent noticed it

When Anakin kills the Sand people. Just b4 Mace walks in. Qui gon says 'Anakin, Anakin. NOOOOOOO!'

LS ghosts can exists, but it takes extreme concentration; eventually, they all have to become one with the force.

True, but in the pen&paper game book LS Force Spirits can exist for longer periods of time in places that are strong in the Force. LS Force Spirits and their prolonged existance usually revolves around a specific place or Jedi artifact that is strong in the Force.

Force Travel: A Force Spirit can use the Force to travel more or less instananeously to any point in the galaxy, though there must be Force energy at the destination to act as a beacon.

The Force Spirit must already be familiar with the destination, For example, it cannot simply "blind jump" to a destination by targeting an artifact it has only heard described. To use the abililty, the Force Spirit must make a Will save, with the DC dependent on distance between the Force Spirit and the intended destination.

Power of the Jedi Sourcebook, Force Spirits

"If you choose to face Vader you will do it alone. I cannot interfere"

Perhaps Obiwan couldn't because the location was unknown to him. But then he did appear briefly on Hoth.

Dark Side Spirits are usually anchored to the places where they die or their bodies are layed to rest. If you can call it rest.

It was my understanding that they could not do it until that point during AoTC and i thought EU material was not allowed to contradict the films! Or am i mistaken.

It was my understanding that they could not do it until that point during AoTC and i thought EU material was not allowed to contradict the films! Or am i mistaken.

Yeah, my point followed the films; however, if EU doesn't contradict the films, is it fine? and if a game contradicts the EU, but not the films, which has more priority?

The films! Or atleast according to GL anyway.

Are light side ghosts killable? and if so Can I take their skulls and vertebra?

Since a ghost doesn't have a body, the answer is no.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Are light side ghosts killable? and if so Can I take their skulls and vertebra?

Since a ghost doesn't have a body, the answer is no.

you could "kill" ajunta paul in his tomb. But I would doubt you could loot the body since there wouldn't be a body.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

year 1977: British actor Sir Alec Guiness is sick of this obscure and nonsensical project called, 'Star Wars'. He "he convinces series creator Lucas that Kenobi would be a more effective mystical mentor if he appeared to Luke as a ghost. Lucas liked the idea, rewriting the first film to include the Jedi Knight's death in combat with former prot

Zwangvolle Plage!

M