Characters from KOTOR1

That'd be kewl. They just need to give the little guy a bit more personality.

They need to give him a personality. I didnt observe any at all in the first game.

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

-John Rogers

heh. Maybe make him a little bit rickety, or a robot doofus. I could seriously see that, with his head that moves around like a socketed joint. If he get's damaged or something, that could account for it. Obviously nothing that would affect gameplay, just random dialogues and such. Maybe he goes, "Bee Boop CRSSSHHHH" or something with really crazy pitches, and everyone has a little trouble understanding his particular robot talk. Then he'd make robot curses at himself... hmm...

Considering that my LSF Revan killed Bastila on the Star Forge instead of redeeming her, I hope that Bastila isn't the bad guy.

I have a really difficult time believing that my DSF Revan hasn't already taken over the galaxy. I'm a little disappointed by this. ;)

They need to give him a personality. I didnt observe any at all in the first game.

That's what I mean. They just didn't give him any chances to shine. He talks in ONE dialog. The robot on Korriban that doesn't want to kill anymore. And it's a funny dialogue. He beeps and boops and the killer robot responds and says something like "Thanks for your support". But HK-47 also has dialogue with the robot and he's funnier and there's more of it. But T3-M4's dialogue trumps HK-47's.

He needs some moments like R2-D2 has in the movies. There should be a few times your character says something to him and he boops back. And if you talked to him on the ship that was pretty amusing too.

In everysingle SW movie (Even in Episode III). R2-D2 has a scene in which he is saving a person's life:

Episode I: Fixing that ship that the Queen was on and giving it the power to jump into hyperspace.

Episode II: Saving Padme in the droid factory

Episode III: (I would say but it would be a spoiler)

Episode IV: Saving Luke, Leia, Han and Chewie from that garbage place.

Episode V: I can't remember....

Episode VI: Helping Leia/Han open that door on Endor.

So in every movie he did something memorable. In KOTOR he opened that locked door to the Sith Base, but that isn't really memorable. On the Leviathon instead of other characters being picked to rescue you, it should have been T3-M4 saving you in some way and form.

Same thing should happen in KOTOR. That why his character would relate better to you as he has saved your life many times. Rather then just opening a door to a Sith Base....

It is kind of hard to give a robot (like T3 or R2) a personality when you have utter control of him the whole time.

Like you said, the only way to give him more of a personality (if you want to call it that) is through action. And it looks like the sequel might do that, considering that once you reach certain locales NPCs will go about their own buisness as opposed to just staying on the ship.

In everysingle SW movie (Even in Episode III). R2-D2 has a scene in which he is saving a person's life:

Episode I: Fixing that ship that the Queen was on and giving it the power to jump into hyperspace.

So in every movie he did something memorable. In KOTOR he opened that locked door to the Sith Base, but that isn't really memorable. On the Leviathon instead of other characters being picked to rescue you, it should have been T3-M4 saving you in some way and form.

Same thing should happen in KOTOR. That why his character would relate better to you as he has saved your life many times. Rather then just opening a door to a Sith Base....

Exactly. He needs some kewl moments and a few humorous conversations. I always used T3-M4 to rescue us on the Leviathan. Made him a lot more memorable to me. Luke talks to R2-D2 quite a bit and there's no reason the PC shouldn't also talk to T3. Maybe HK-47 and T3-M4 could pal around on the ship and say things about each other in conversation or have some inter party conversations. :( That could be funny.

in one of my games i used T3 to rescue the crew from the Leviathan, and the first time i played i took T3 into to Sith Base with me on Taris. and i got to tell ya (and i know prolly everyone will disagree with me) but T3 was the BEST character to control. but you have to take control of him, otherwise he's pretty useless. when you fight the Sith Governor on Taris, just take control of T3 and que up the other character's combat moves, and then just sit back and hit the stun ray repeatedly. the governor is usually stun, and then the other two characters just whup on him.

onboard the Leviathan, man, T3 is damn near invincible. just change his outer plating to like, level 2 or 3, activate his energy shield, and then arm yourself with the advanced flame thrower. the baddies literally die with ONE blast. all of em. in fact it was really too easy.

and there are countless other times on other worlds where T3 was the last one in my party standing and bailed me out. unless of course you're fighting dark jedi :(

That's what I mean. They just didn't give him any chances to shine. He talks in ONE dialog. The robot on Korriban that doesn't want to kill anymore. And it's a funny dialogue. He beeps and boops and the killer robot responds and says something like "Thanks for your support". But HK-47 also has dialogue with the robot and he's funnier and there's more of it. But T3-M4's dialogue trumps HK-47's.

He needs some moments like R2-D2 has in the movies. There should be a few times your character says something to him and he boops back. And if you talked to him on the ship that was pretty amusing too.

According to David Gaider over at Bioware, he had wanted to give T3 more personaility and dialog, but it was cut due to time and budget concerns. Which sucks.

He repairs the Falcon's hyperdrive at the end of the film, allowing them all to escape the Executor.

He also opens the docking bay door to reach the Falcon.

;)

Could be fun having Mission and Griff in your party, on the run from the Exchange after failed ventures into the Tarisian Ale brewing business...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Anyone here want Revan to return in the game as one of your party members for a mission or two?

Nope.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Knowing Revan very well, I would definitely not wan't that guy in my party. He is completely unreliable, unstable personality and prone to showing off force powers just for the heck of it... :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

In my case, I didn't like me :)

I wouldn't want to be in the same party as me