KaineParker's Hopefully Attractive Women Thread Episode V: A Striking Back

Rosbjerg

-image-

Who ever bother photoshoping her to that extent could have invested a minute or two in fixing up that door behind her.

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

and the ones I really liked

Florida

os-miss-usa-2014-bathing-suit-pictures-0

HOLY CRAP! er, I mean, Louisiana

Montana

the winner, Nevada

South Dakota

Utah

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

and an extra, not competing with the ones posted above, just an interesting body type -- going back to that hip-waist discussion

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Who ever bother photoshoping her to that extent could have invested a minute or two in fixing up that door behind her.

that's called "vintage" :D

• Like 2
Walsingham said:

Walsingham said:

Hm, need to get this year's away Germany shirt

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I don't even know what you're talking about. the one on the right is clearly a better choice 

• Like 3
Walsingham said:

Being picky about the bone structure of one's legs is something I don't get.

sMwlV6o.jpg

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I don't even know what you're talking about. the one on the right is clearly a better choice 

Thats exactly what I meant. Thats why I don't get the ''gap'' hype. 

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Malc, it's not about the bone structure. it's about how much "leg" there is on that bone

• Like 2
Walsingham said:

Malc, it's not about the bone structure. it's about how much "leg" there is on that bone

Well the structure is also a consideration.  Knock-kneed have no chance under this criteria, for example :p

Edited by Malcador

Well the structure is also a consideration.  Knock-kneed have no chance under this criteria, for example :p

the poor women with that condition are outside of our considerations 

• Like 2
Walsingham said:

Thanks, I thought the photographer screwed up with the ISO settings.

Whenever I come across a cool image that is ****ty quality, I always pop it in to google and reverse image search it, 90% of the time I find the source image.

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

googled "tactical girls", and jeebus...

here a tamer pick

lW1nK9zl.jpg

• Like 2
Walsingham said: