Ukraine burns

Tagaziel

Not really, all my comments I can support with multiple sources and links

Was referring to the text you quoted, actually.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

EU freezes assets of ousted Ukrainian leader Yanukovich and 17 others. According to Ukraine's new prime minister, Yanukovich embezzled as much as $37 billion during three years in office. http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/06/ukraine-eu-freezes-assets-yanukovych

It reminds me an old argument about why Putin stays in power (he has been in power for the past 15 years, and planing for more) because if the opposition ever gets there, Putin, his government and various judicial members will be catapulted into jail for everything they have done in Russia..

Edited by Mor

Ukraine someday (23 years ago, after USSR dissolving), have 3rd army in the world and strong economics. After 23 years of neoliberal reforms they have nothing - no Ukrainian army exist for protect yourself, total poverty everywhere, Ukraine is one of most poor coutry in Europe - source of white slaves for pleasure of First world... Their future is dark. Watch of their failure and don't repeat their path.

But this is not so bad, at last they generate lulz's for us. Ukrainians don't have forces for fight IRL - they begin fight in Internets instead. All internets filled by spambots, activists and just kakols with butthurt. All they spreads tonns of fat propaganda about near victory in war against Russia. They even spammed  facebook page of American carrier! :aiee:  What a morons!

https://www.facebook.com/USSGeorgeHWBush

Bobbie Simmons Fyi...Bush is not our President. Please stop putting things on here. We are looking to keep our troops safe! They are not in Ukraine so stop putting that they are.
Broadcasting everything on here surely won't help. We aren't stupid enough to just broadcast on a public site their every move! No one knows the military's plan or the government plans for these soldiers. They don't tell us, their families, so why would they tell anyone else? Be considerate of the troops families back home.

Edited by obyknven

It is the standard rice and flowers scheme.. to try to sway attention from Russian bullying Ukraine who is afraid to respond to Russian aggression and violation of its sovereignty, to avoid Georgia fate..

Edited by Mor

It is the standard rice and flowers scheme.. to try to sway attention from Russian bullying Ukraine who is afraid to respond to Russian aggression and violation of its sovereignty, to avoid Georgia fate..

Wat? Violation of its sovereignty? Ukraine is not sovereign state it's crypto-colony of US, because this can't be violation of sovereignty here.

We just punch out American ZOG arses from part of our land. Because this Obama generate one butthurt per another, and because this Putin just ignoring him.

Edited by obyknven

I'm getting more and more convinced those "Russian troops" in Crimea are a bunch of frat boys from Rostov trying to get laid.

http://youtu.be/JcIQIdu5Rrs

Don't be so jealous. These guys for protection here, they don't have time for girls. And they must avoid deanon also ( its Anonymous Legion lol )

What  the .....  was that.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Yes, because only a Russian source could possibly have something interesting or some truth in it.

In regards to your posts, this is an English forum, when you post whatever please either post in English or supply English translations. Half the stuff you post is lost on most of the people here. I'm sure I'm not alone here in not speaking/reading Russian (sorry, I'm not as awesome as you).

Do you really think US sources from other side of world is more creditable than sources of Ukrinian neighbors?  Meanwhile Russians can just make phone call to friends or family members from Ukraine and take truth from first hands.

Creditable sources about Ukraine is Russia, Israel, Belarus.  UK and US media just repost fairy tales about far country.

I think it would depend on what we're talking about. In regards to what's happening in Ukraine, I think it would depend on what aspect of it we're talking about. The Ukrainian situation as it is right now has global ramifications and there are more players there than some might realize. Turning to a variety of different news sources in a variety of nations is the intelligent thing to do in such a situation as there is heavy propaganda on all currently apparent sides of this issue.

Russia by no means has any kind of monopoly on Ukrainian ex-pats or on citizens of it's nation living in or conversing regularly with folks in Ukraine. Not to mention your average Ukrainian isn't going to exactly be an authority of everything that's happening in regards to their nation any more than any other average citizen of any nation is going to be about theirs. That said, of course it's a good idea to get as much info from as many Ukrainians as possible. However, I certainly wouldn't turn to the Ukrainian chicas who love posing with soldiers for information like you do, no matter how cute they may be. What the heck is your fascination with that?

Also, I'm curious why on earth you would include Israel as a more creditable source of information than the U.S. or U.K. though, in regards to Ukraine. Israel is more remote to the Ukraine than most of the E.U. and it's media is arguably less known for it's credibility in regards to foreign affairs than any of the aforementioned nation's media. It also doesn't have skin in this game, at least publicly known skin, and more often than not when it's own interests aren't at play it's media will just parrot the interests of those it courts as it's main allies: The U.S. and U.K..

Also, I'm curious why on earth you would include Israel as a more creditable source of information than the U.S. or U.K. though, in regards to Ukraine.

Israel is more likely to highlight stuff like Svoboda and Right Sector, since Svoboda and its main men have got on various anti semitic lists (Simon Weisthenthal Centre etc). If you want negative coverage of the new government they're more likely to provide it than anyone except Russia and Byelorus, for those reasons.

It is a just a bit ironic though for oby to talk about kicking 'ZOG arses' while simultaneously saying Israeli media sources are relevant and useful.

I think it would depend on what we're talking about. In regards to what's happening in Ukraine, I think it would depend on what aspect of it we're talking about. The Ukrainian situation as it is right now has global ramifications and there are more players there than some might realize. Turning to a variety of different news sources in a variety of nations is the intelligent thing to do in such a situation as there is heavy propaganda on all currently apparent sides of this issue.

Russia by no means has any kind of monopoly on Ukrainian ex-pats or on citizens of it's nation living in or conversing regularly with folks in Ukraine. Not to mention your average Ukrainian isn't going to exactly be an authority of everything that's happening in regards to their nation any more than any other average citizen of any nation is going to be about theirs. That said, of course it's a good idea to get as much info from as many Ukrainians as possible. However, I certainly wouldn't turn to the Ukrainian chicas who love posing with soldiers for information like you do, no matter how cute they may be. What the heck is your fascination with that?

Also, I'm curious why on earth you would include Israel as a more creditable source of information than the U.S. or U.K. though, in regards to Ukraine. Israel is more remote to the Ukraine than most of the E.U. and it's media is arguably less known for it's credibility in regards to foreign affairs than any of the aforementioned nation's media. It also doesn't have skin in this game, at least publicly known skin, and more often than not when it's own interests aren't at play it's media will just parrot the interests of those it courts as it's main allies: The U.S. and U.K..

in response:

Wat? Violation of its sovereignty? Ukraine is not sovereign state it's crypto-colony of US, because this can't be violation of sovereignty here.

We just punch out American ZOG arses from part of our land. Because this Obama generate one butthurt per another, and because this Putin just ignoring him.

also hidden in plain sight

photo-27272.jpg?_r=1393688408

I love your dedication, but you should really see Tagaziel previous post

What is a ZOG, some kind of robot?

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

Wikipedia: Zionist Occupied Government .. an antisemitic conspiracy .. used by antisemitic groups such as white supremacists in the United States and Europe, ultra-nationalists such as Pamyat in Russia, and various far-right groups, including some in Poland.

basically oby crowd if he isn't a payed troll.

• Like 1

• Any sanctions against Russia will hurt the West as well
  • There will be no military action against Russia
  • The West wants dialog to end the crisis
For Russia it was a safe bet from the start. Any effective measure I can think off by the EU/US will cause Russia to clamp on EU gas supply or escalate by creating a larger breakaway state in East Ukraine, and no one is going to start a war over Ukraine...

Which is why I avoided posting this, so we don't get side tracked, into more westren crap, but now that it is obvious here:

258v72d.jpg

In response

2h2l994.jpg

:) :) :)

With that said , I don't think that Obama statement that there will be consequences to Russia action is funny and some fancy Nato crap or added isolation to that of Syria.

Edited by Mor

• Any sanctions against Russia will hurt the West as well
  • There will be no military action against Russia
  • The West wants dialog to end the crisis
For Russia it was a safe bet from the start. Any effective measure I can think off by the EU/US will cause Russia to clamp on EU gas supply or escalate by creating a larger breakaway state in East Ukraine, and no one is going to start a war over Ukraine...

Which is why I avoided posting this, so we don't get side tracked, into more westren crap, but now that it is obvious here:

258v72d.jpg

In response

2h2l994.jpg

:) :) :)

With that said , I don't think that Obama statement that there will be consequences to Russia action is funny and some fancy Nato crap or added isolation to that of Syria.

Funny enough the EU is putting more pressure on Russia with there latest statement than I expected. Even though the Crimean referendum may seem plausible as a way to end the discussion around " who should Crimea belong to" I don't  think the main Western countries or the USA will accept that, so that means ultimately in this case it won't be a viable option.

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Clinton's trolling is spot on. Putin is a tough guy with thin skin. Couldn't have said it better myself.

An oxymoronic statement made by a sociopathic moron. Putin is playing the PR game as well as the World Chess game, he's good at it, and generally he is winning it. I would never accuse him of being thin skinned. At that level of politics almost no one is.

Edited by Valsuelm

For those of us who aren't from the US or familiar with story, to save you the minute going over the thread trying to figure out what they are talking about here it is:

Clinton sought to clarify her remarks on Tuesday that Putin’s actions in Ukraine were akin to Hitler’s aggression in the 1930s prior to World War II.

“As for President Putin, I know we are dealing with a tough guy with a thin skin,” Clinton said. “I’ve had a lot of experience, not only with him but people like that.”

Clinton added that Putin’s “political vision is of a greater Russia. I said when I was still secretary of state that his goal is to re-Sovietize Russia’s periphery. But in the process, he is squandering the potential of such a great nation – the nation of Russia – and threatening instability and even the peace of Europe.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2014/03/05/hillary-clinton-calls-putin-a-tough-guy-with-a-thin-skin/

Edited by Mor

Wikipedia: Zionist Occupied Government .. an antisemitic conspiracy .. used by antisemitic groups such as white supremacists in the United States and Europe, ultra-nationalists such as Pamyat in Russia, and various far-right groups, including some in Poland.

basically oby crowd if he isn't a payed troll.

In Russia we use term ZOG as synonym to corrupted US elite: bankers, military corps, milliarders. I use this term in post because this -  American people is not same thing as American corrupted elites.