Ukraine burns

Tagaziel

Clinton's trolling is spot on. Putin is a tough guy with thin skin. Couldn't have said it better myself.

An oxymoronic statement made by a sociopathic moron. Putin is playing the PR game as well as the World Chess game, he's good at it, and generally he is winning it. I would never accuse him of being thin skinned. At that level of politics almost no one is.

Well we don't know the true motives of Putin, I will say that he is insecure around how Western powers view Russia and wants to restore the hegemony of Russia in the region. He is not all bad, like when he gave the West a way out of invading Syria which no one wanted to really do, but he does seem to make concerning decisions at times.

How do you think he is winning this metaphorical PR game around world opinion?

Edited by BruceVC

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

President Obama indicated that there is a way to resolve the situation diplomatically, which addresses the interests of Russia, the people of Ukraine, and the international community. As a part of that resolution, the governments of Ukraine and Russia would hold direct talks, facilitated by the international community; international monitors could ensure that the rights of all Ukrainians are protected

Lol, Kosovo, international monitors don't stop massacre of Serbians. Niet.

Post limit and well beyond, I'm afraid. Feel free to create a second thread.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts