Rosbjerg

Dishonored's plot DLC is outright better than the core game because you don't play a wooden plank in them.

That's kind of messed up - having to buy DLC to really enjoy the franchise. Smh.

You can enjoy vanilla Dishonoured just fine, I've not played the DLC which may well be better, but the core game's missions are all fun to play.

• Like 1

KOTOR2 is 50% off, and the forum floods with people saying $5 dollar is too much and demand a 75% discount.

Gamers... :cat:

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

KOTOR2 is 50% off, and the forum floods with people saying $5 dollar is too much and demand a 75% discount.

More importantly, who, on this forum of all places, doesn't already own KotOR2?  :huh:

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

More importantly, who, on this forum of all places, doesn't already own KotOR2?  :huh:

I think he meant the steam forum but I did read it as the Obs board first off as well. 

Me.

I played the first one for a while and it felt so boring to me, it burned all Star Wars for eternity for me.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

I think he meant the steam forum but I did read it as the Obs board first off as well. 

Yeah, meant Steam's forum... sorry for the confusion.

Reading stuff like "it's not worth 5 dollar! Outrage" is... odd.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Me.

Infidel!

:p

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

It's pretty predictable by now, but still fun to see how a KOTOR2 sale pretty much always pushes TSLRCM to #1 mod of moddb.

So far not really that many interesting sales. Thinking about Age of Empires 2. Got "Papers Please" on sale, and it's surprisingly fun, even though my entire family died and I got arrested for treason :)

^

Hm, Max Payne 3 is now at 80% off. I think for £2.99 I'll let temptation run.  Even if I don't get around to playing anything seriously for a bit.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

KOTOR2 is worth a lot more than $5. However Steams' DRM diminishes it's value to below that.

It wouldn't have been so bad if they didn't add CEG to it recently. But they did.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

I have yet to find something in this sale that really tickles me. As it is I'm just reinstalling games for an hour before deciding I'm really not gonna be playing this because it's to X (boring, repetative, uninvolving, whatever).

Hopefully something good pops up on todays list given that it is christmas.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.