What you did today

Rosbjerg

Halloween party yesterday. I realized that drinking and having a rusty axe in my hands is not the smartest idea in the world, especially when people fight/wrestle me, the temptation to give them a deadly blow to the head with the blade is incredibly hard to resist, even without alcohol in my system. :yes:

I also grabbed some random dude, lifted him in the air and banged his head against the low ceiling and when shaking hands I totally tried to squish them. (guys only of course) 

Had tons of beer, some whiskey, Vodka and beers mixed with Vodka, though I'm not even slightly overhung today. 

It was a fun party, even though there was very little flirting going on (everyone happily married/engaged). I'll post some pics later. 

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Hah. If you get drunk with axes and don't turn it into an axe-throwing competition, you're not doing it right.  :shifty:

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I caught the biggest speck I've ever seen yesterday. It was 22 inches and weighed a little over six pounds. For those who use a real measurement system (metric) you can do the conversions yourself if you're really curious. He went in the pan last night with scallions & mushrooms and some homemade corn bread. Good stuff!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Man I wish I could've gone out last night, I got 3 text from a friend, the manager and a bartender of the bar asking where the hell I was.. haha, you know you're a regular when that happens.

• Like 2

Fortune favors the bald.

Man I wish I could've gone out last night, I got 3 text from a friend, the manager and a bartender of the bar asking where the hell I was.. haha, you know you're a regular when that happens.

Hahaha! I've had the opposite reaction, I went to a bar where the bartender was a longtime friend of mine. When he saw it was me that ordered a beer, he dropped the glass in his hand in shock! :)

• Like 2

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Feeling a little out of sorts today. Although do have some really nice wind and rain sounds on the trees in the garden in the background. Went with some rather nice fresh scones with clotted cream and blackcurrant with slow gin jam to perk myself up...

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

When he saw it was me that ordered a beer, he dropped the glass in his hand in shock! :)

Why? He didn't expect you? ..

Also damn, you know it's Scandinavia when it's 5:10pm and completly dark..

Fortune favors the bald.

When he saw it was me that ordered a beer, he dropped the glass in his hand in shock! :)

5:15, its completely dark in Austria too. 

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Daylight Savings makes the darkness begin to descend around 4:30 up in the western mountains of the US. 

All Stop. On Screen.

Up betimes, vomited egregiously, hot bath then back to sleep.

Woke, played ETW, then The Stanley Parable. Laughed a lot.

Am just about to do some more vocals for my friend's album. ...With my raw voice...

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Let's just agree that the Earth's tilt sucks and is way too "pro south" in the winter.

and pro north in the summer

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I started up a new game of Skyrim today. Then something unusual happened. As I was running to the keep in Helgen, Alduin landed right in front of me and killed me. Usually I have to spend 100 or so hours before that happens. :lol:

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Woke up, felt fine, stood up, and suddenly my throat was on fire. I guess some acid reflux was sitting in my upper throat/near the windpipe as I slept and standing up made it move around and made me notice. Coughed for 15 minutes, tears streaming from my eyes. Not fun. Seemed weird. Sometimes I get a tiny bit of the acid burp after a meal etc, but nothing like that, before.

Going out with some friends in a bit.

Might have an opportunity/reason to visit Orange Co. next month. Not sure if I will ... but I haven't been in that area for a long time. Might be fun.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Woke up, felt fine, stood up, and suddenly my throat was on fire. I guess some acid reflux was sitting in my upper throat/near the windpipe as I slept and standing up made it move around and made me notice. Coughed for 15 minutes, tears streaming from my eyes. Not fun. Seemed weird. Sometimes I get a tiny bit of the acid burp after a meal etc, but nothing like that, before.

Going out with some friends in a bit.

Might have an opportunity/reason to visit Orange Co. next month. Not sure if I will ... but I haven't been in that area for a long time. Might be fun.

Oh, cool. I love Ruby's Diner in Laguna, and Aliso beach nearby is kinda hidden away and has plenty of parking and open sand. Javier's just up the road also in Laguna is a must-visit cantina. And the Irvine Spectrum ... I mean it's literally right next door to Obsidian ... might as well have dinner and movie while you stalk the Obs crew. :p  Edit: evidently Javier has moved his establishment up to Newport. I'll try to be more current before I recommend someplace. 

Edited by ManifestedISO

All Stop. On Screen.

Going to a friend's birthday party. I think I will attempt to limit myself to only five drinks.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I ate bread.

Get on my level, scrubs.

Edited by Longknife

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

And the Irvine Spectrum ... I mean it's literally right next door to Obsidian ... might as well have dinner and movie while you stalk the Obs crew. :p 

The thought of stalking the Obs crew if I went down there never crossed my mind. Never, I say. :-

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Up betimes, vomited egregiously, hot bath then back to sleep.

Woke, played ETW, then The Stanley Parable. Laughed a lot.

Am just about to do some more vocals for my friend's album. ...With my raw voice...

I'm expecting samples.

Took it easy today. Consumed unhealthy stuff the entire day, need to work out tomorrow. I'm happy because I can sleep longer due to starting work 1 hour later tomorrow. Add daylight savings and  :banana: .

• Like 1

Daylight savings in autumn only makes me go "dang, only 5pm? It's bloody full-on dark already." Not that I mind the dark. I'm just easily time-confused. :biggrin:

Managed to get through the recordings well. Seems that post-vomiting me adds a nice gravelly warmth to my bass notes.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Yesterday I went to see a performance of the "jerusalem passion" not normally my cup of tea, but my mother was part of the choir.

It was nice, performance was OK, director was really good.

Surprise ending, the director got Knighted after the performance for his long years (40) of service to the community. (the man had a washing list of achievements and cultural contributions, so it was well earned)

So now I can say I've seen someone elevated from mere peasant to actual knight by royal command. Eat that democracy lovers! :p

• Like 1

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.