KaineParker's hopefully attractive women thread.

Rosbjerg

Always say no to attractive women, they're probably out to murder or rob you.

• Like 2

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I simply don't trust skinny women. Never have, never will. I don't mean I only like fatties, but any woman who is too neurotic to eat... *waves arms around like a mentalist* DANGER WILL ROBINSON!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I suppose we should have something to balance it out and for the general variation...

tumblr_msxg3kSvw51rwgrafo1_500_zpse58739

...And the wine list, please.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I like the sand in the background, looks relatively untouched.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Am I the only person tired of seeing pierced navels?

Yes.

Hmm, I prefer fit women to "curvy", but some of Woldan's pictures look dangerously close to crossing the line between fit and swoll.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Since breasts are made of fat tissue and fit girls have very little body fat there is a 99% chance that a busty AND fit girl has implants. Sad but true.

Personally I have nothing against big breasts, but I also have nothing against small ones either.  Though if I had to choose I'd rather take the fit girl with small boobs. 

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Hmm, I prefer fit women to "curvy", but some of Woldan's pictures look dangerously close to crossing the line between fit and swoll.

Given his personal workout regimen, his women have to be on the muscular side of the spectrum or else he tends to break them...  :p

• Like 1

http://cbrrescue.org/

Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forests and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoors experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.----Fred Bear

http://michigansaf.org/

I think there's that difference between dancer/athletically fit and toned..  who manage to keep a nice shape and still feel like a woman when you run a hand over their thigh or.. wherever..   Compared to those who work out to the extreme that their muscles are solid to the point of feeling more like a guy if you caress them. That's when it's not working for me.

Edited by Raithe

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."