What you having for dinner tonight?

BruceVC

I love Pizza Hut. Ten bucks gets you a large pie with as many toppings as you want. Last nights dinner becomes todays lunch. Its the circle of life.

Wow that is a good deal. Pizza is really one of those few take-away foods that can taste as good the next day as when you ordered it

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

slices of roast beef, roast potato, sweet potato, shredded cabbage, baked carrots, horseradish sauce...

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I love Pizza Hut. Ten bucks gets you a large pie with as many toppings as you want. Last nights dinner becomes todays lunch. Its the circle of life.

Wow that is a good deal. Pizza is really one of those few take-away foods that can taste as good the next day as when you ordered it

Speaking purely logically, that's not necessarily a good thing.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Youre just mad because your pizzas come with blood sausage and haggis.

Plus in England we boil pizza.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Cheap rum with Dr.Pepper, a patty melt and fires.

We had kimchi tacos again last night

The missus loved them so much she wanted them again the next night

I was tempted to post a whip-cracking gif, then I realized that pleasing the missus often leads to....special rewards.

Edited by KaineParker
  • Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

A nice juicy steak... with my bare hands

Lately all I've been craving is rare red meat

I might be a zombie

I'm okay with this

There are truly very few things in life better than a medium rare rump, you just need some salt and you are good to go.

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

A nice juicy steak... with my bare hands

Lately all I've been craving is rare red meat

I might be a zombie

I'm okay with this

There are truly very few things in life better than a medium rare rump, you just need some salt and you are good to go.

As m'colleague has just obliquely pointed out, you might also be turning into a South African.

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

I just put a beef brisket in the smoker. I was thinking of boiling some potatoes for salad and some bacon wrapped asparagus. Then maybe some cinnamon iced biscuits for dessert. Obviously I won't be dining alone tonight! 

Plus I know what I'm having for lunch and probably dinner tomorrow... leftovers!

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Bangers and Mash for supper tonight :)

John Milton 

Blew my budget getting brunch in London. So potato and onion soup tonight. Flour roux, stock cube, onions fired, thin sliced potatoes in, tablespoon milk. One slice brown toast.

-Elwood Blues

Whatever they are cooking at the VFW for Monday Night Football.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Vodka, Taco Bell, and a cup cake.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Porridge with salt and jam. Cold coffee.

-Elwood Blues

Tonight I'm going to have oven baked fish and Couscous for dinner

John Milton 

Minced lamb and egg pie.

-Elwood Blues