The (hopefully) attractive women thread.

The problem for me is that the racism is tainting the whole now. Like discovering a charming sexy woman has a ****.

Edit: Rhymes with Garth Ennis.

Post-edit: No it doesn't.

Edited by Walsingham

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Oh, he's being racist ? I guess I just look at his master-race talk as funny

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Oh, he's being racist ? I guess I just look at his master-race talk as funny

For some reason someone actually being racist is mildly amusing. Like watching someone crash their own car while parking. Pretending to be racist as part of an act feels wrong to me. Except for Borat, obviously.

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Hm, you know you keep saying specific ethnicities on all these brunettes, but I've run into girls who look like that (bone structure and wotnot) in England, Wales, France, Greece, maaybe Austria (it's been awhile), America, and yes, in Russia (definitely in Yalta, not so much in Odessa). Does the ethnicity really matter? I thought it was more about pretty women in general...  Oh, and how different cultures perceive them of course.  :shifty:

Because that's what humans do. We classify everything. Just look at all those dog and cat-breeds that are out there.

Request: Greek girls.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Fair enough, not offended by it myself.

But in any event

2012-06-16T181257Z_1333861602_LR2E86G1EL

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Say what you want about Oby and his.. worldviews but he's absolutely dominating this thread.

Everyone else can take their models and celebrities and shove them where the sun don't shine!

Btw, this thread is a pleasure to read at work.

I've dated two women from this thread. :p

Running into them in a bar doesn't count as dating Nep. ;)
I was expecting "were they aware of it at the time?", so you get points for creativity ;)

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Request: Greek girls.

venus2.jpg

I know some right wingers consider nude statuary offensive. But I think it's armless.

• Like 5

-Elwood Blues

Why do I feel compelled to point out that Venus is Italian, not Greek, and that having just fought down the urge to point out that Odessa and Yalta are Ukrainian not Russian?

It's the pedant version of elbows too pointy (well, except Venus) syndrome.

Why do I feel compelled to point out that Venus is Italian, not Greek, and that having just fought down the urge to point out that Odessa and Yalta are Ukrainian not Russian?

Sorry, when I went it was all wrapped up in the glorious USSR, I forgot to advance the years and flow of modern geography...

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

No need to apologise, it's just a problem I have. I've been giving myself pedantry aversion therapy by watching U571 and any film featuring the English and Mel Gibson on continual loop.

(Amphipolis and Potidaea says wiki, so Xena and Gabs are Greek enough for government work. Though given Xena's historical sense was, uh, not always the best there'd have to be some question)

• Like 1

OK, but Xena and Gabrielle are surely Greek, yes?

tumblr_mndlmi7Gwf1rr4xt6o6_1280.jpg

Looks like something from a 90's FMV game.

Just because people lacking your refinement have dubbed the Aphrodite of Melos "Venus", doesn't make her less Greek. :p

I think this wasan appropiate and fitting 4000th post >_<

Edited by Nepenthe

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Just because people lacking your refinement have dubbed the Aphrodite of Melos "Venus", doesn't make her less Greek. :p

I think this wasan appropiate and fitting 4000th post >_<

The original was a bronze cast as with most Classical Ancient Greek statues, those marble replicas were made by the Romans after the original. So when you see a Greek marble statue is probably a roman copy, hence Venus.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I think this wasan appropiate and fitting 4000th post >_ 

The original was a bronze cast as with most Classical Ancient Greek statues, those marble replicas were made by the Romans after the original. So when you see a Greek marble statue is probably a roman copy, hence Venus.

I thought current scholarship dismissed the claim that it was a Roman copy but instead thought that it was a Greek copy (of course, IIRC, there's still some debate over whether the statue represents Aphrodite or Amphitrite anyhow, but I think we're up the garden path at this point...)

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Can we leave the scholastic debate for some other thread and someone post half naked women?

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I did do a quick search for "Hot Greek Women" , but there are way too much blatantly **** and ass shots that are in no way safe for the forums.. so I'm going to not spend a whole heap of time winnowing through for some appropriate. :shifty:

Instead, I'll just leave a picture of legs..

tumblr_mquo7k8ET31riwi8mo1_500_zps0d1e40

tumblr_mievweetcX1rsx13do1_500_zps9c2da4

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

sexy-legs-16.jpg

clubwear-leopard-v-neck-sexy-dress-00312

12SE-094-01139-1.jpg

2363_P_1334648411443.jpg

tumblr_mquo7k8ET31riwi8mo1_500_zps0d1e40

shirt_snafu_sexylady_MED.jpg

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Can we leave the scholastic debate for some other thread and someone post half naked women?

Aff.

i3TgjtgD8Bh0m.gif

• Like 2