And I think most of the mods are on a variety of back up discs. Still, even where I'm at right now, there's a monthly download limit. Not as crazy stupid low and expensive as it would be at my house, but after going over it once, I'm always conscience of it.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

Wahoo! Found a bunch more save games under a different directory. Penny Arcade 4 was in there. Still, it's annoying having to re-download the games though.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

The S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games are 75% off right now. No package deal but all 3 together run for about as much as the Gamersgate deal during the Steam Summer Sale.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

The S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games are 75% off right now. No package deal but all 3 together run for about as much as the Gamersgate deal during the Steam Summer Sale.

Finally! Thanks dude.

Edited by Astiaks

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

According to steam, Space Hulk will be out 2 weeks, 5 days and 21 hours from the time of this post.

Wow, Full Control is banging these games out. After Shadowrun Returns they've earned my purchase.

edit:  Oops, was confusing the Shadowrun Returns developer with the Jagged alliance Flashback one.  Well Space Hulk will give us a good idea on what the new JA will look like, at least.

Edited by Hurlshot

Rock, Paper, Shotgun posted a 20 minuet hands-on of the Suicide Mission level. 

That's playing on a Macbook so the settings are on low apparently, I think it already looks gorgeous though so it will be interesting to see it with the settings cranked up. . 

I only got 28 cents off :(

I like how all the stuff I wanted to go on sale durig the summer sale but didn't, went on sale within the next 2 weeks.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Guest Slinky

QuakeCon sales are on, -75% for Id games and -25% for the rest bethesda games.

Also, this: :p

keenbug.jpg

Edited by Slinky

Oh man, Commander Keen!  Holy ****, that brings back some memories.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

GabeN would sell you the Brooklyn Bridge if he could.  Wait...

Brooklyn Bridge Simulator 2014.  50% off on a weekend deal!  :brows:

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

It's not even the full series.

The only instalment I played, and then only because it was on the driver floppy for my Gravis Gamepad, was Goodbye Galaxy (I think).

The package they sell on Steam has episodes 1-5.

For some reason if you browse the specials it is listed with the price for the full Quake Con pack, but the actual page for the bundle had the correct $1.24 price tag. Kinda weird.

Commander Keen is one of the first games I remember ever playing. I still have my 5.25" floppy disk copy of Goodbye Galaxy in the closet. :)

Edited by Deraldin

So it seems I got my copy of Crusader Kings 2 for pre-ordering EUIV. Since I bought CK2 like a year ago, does anyone need a copy?

Devastatorsig.jpg