Well, that's it for now. Head over to Obsidian's Project Eternity forums and let us know what you think about the latest update, Project Eternity or your cat JoJo. See you guys in a couple of weeks.

So I guess no update today then? :(

Alas, no.

Well, that's it for now. Head over to Obsidian's Project Eternity forums and let us know what you think about the latest update, Project Eternity or your cat JoJo. See you guys in a couple of weeks.

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

Awwww, man... I was just about to invent and subsequently perform the Update Dance, too...

Drat. Now my morale, much like Stamina in P:E, has been reduced to 0, thereby rendering my motivation to invent-and-perform said dance (much like Health in P:E) useless.

• Like 1

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

Awwww, man... I was just about to invent and subsequently perform the Update Dance, too...

Drat. Now my morale, much like Stamina in P:E, has been reduced to 0, thereby rendering my motivation to invent-and-perform said dance (much like Health in P:E) useless.

Awesome video! it's very catchy

I don't normally date planetouched girls, but when I do the Tiefling is already in the sack 

stay rolling my friends!  :fdevil: 

I want her Cintiq.

Drawing with Wacom Bamboo is only good for postcards  :getlost:

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

You know, "see you guys in a couple of weeks" doesn't necessarily mean that there wasn't supposed to be an update yesterday. It could have EASILY meant that they're going to surprise-hack all of our webcams (or Microsoft Kinects or whathaveyou) in a couple of weeks, and quite literally see us. u_u

Gyah... we jump to such conclusions, when it could've meant practically anything! 8)

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

Next week might be ranger and chanteter class update, but we should be seeing verticle slice super soon. They've been working on that for a couple of months now. If not, i'd like an update on enemy ai if possible.

I'll just suggest not holding your breath for the vertical slice. More likely we'll see some screenshots from it in EGM September issue or something. I feel like if they were going to show something big soon, they would be teasing it.

I'll just suggest not holding your breath for the vertical slice. More likely we'll see some screenshots from it in EGM September issue or something. I feel like if they were going to show something big soon, they would be teasing it.

Pssh... they don't need hype. We've already funded the game! :)

Besides, surprises are that much... surprisier, when they're abrupt and unexpected. You know, "Oh crap, you guys said the game wouldn't be out for another 2 years... AND THEN YOU MAILED ME A DOWNLOAD CODE THE NEXT DAY?! ZOMG!!!! *freaks out*" 8)

Also, I just realized how funny it would be if they went with a horizontal slice instead of a vertical slice.

"Okay, now this is pretty much the entire game, from beginning to end, but only about 10% of systems and content have been implemented throughout. Yeah, yeah in this region, none of your attacks work. Yep, this city is nothing but dialogue... this area is actually pure inventory management, with the 5 items in the game, ranging from a crumpled boot to Excalibur. Ooh! This city has 1-and-a-half people in it. Yep, that guy right there is actually just a talking pair of legs. Oh, and the city is comprised of a 30-foot section of outer wall, a free-standing entry gate, and 5 sixteenths of a tavern. 8D"

Edited by Lephys
  • Like 2

I want her Cintiq.

Drawing with Wacom Bamboo is only good for postcards  :getlost:

Dude, check out Polina's blog to see what she can do with just a pencil and a piece of paper. A good artist doesn't need all that Wacom stuff to make awesome drawings. I mean Cintiqs and Intuoses sure make it easier but still... :D

Of course you don't need Wacom's toys but its a cheap way to get into the (usually) expensive hobby of painting. 

*I mean the Intuos line obviously. 

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

* silently awaits for the '' Cipher Update '' ...

Ive been curious about this class as well. Im afraid it will play like a mage with different named spells but I hope they can bring something unique to the class.

If a publisher were in charge, I would share that fear. They'd roll with that whole "We want to make a legitimately unique class, as long as it's mostly the same thing as a Mage. I mean, we wouldn't want to alienate the demographic who loves Mages and hates anything that isn't a Mage. u_u"

Also... It's totally the opposite of Downdate Day,

Which makes it Positive-Altitude-Date Day!

A twenty-four-hour period causing us to say "Yay!"

That was the update song, and now I shall perform the update dance...wearing my update pants. *rolls Perform Check*

Edited by Lephys