Best Police in the World

obyknven

Best Police in the World  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What country have best Police in the World

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/11/21/3769823/in-miami-gardens-store-video-catches.html

Earl Sampson has been stopped and questioned by Miami Gardens police 258 times in four years.

He’s been searched more than 100 times. And arrested and jailed 56 times.

Despite his long rap sheet, Sampson, 28, has never been convicted of anything more serious than possession of marijuana.

Miami Gardens police have arrested Sampson 62 times for one offense: trespassing.

Almost every citation was issued at the same place: the 207 Quickstop, a convenience store on 207th Street in Miami Gardens.

But Sampson isn’t loitering. He works as a clerk at the Quickstop.

Flori-duh again.  Store owner probably should not have opted in for that zero -tolerance program, though he can't opt out now it seem

The reason for making arrest for minor offenses is to get their information into the system. Just the other day I met a guy that was on his way to a court date for jaywalking on a parking lot, needless to say that he was black.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/11/21/3769823/in-miami-gardens-store-video-catches.html

Earl Sampson has been stopped and questioned by Miami Gardens police 258 times in four years.

Despite his long rap sheet, Sampson, 28, has never been convicted of anything more serious than possession of marijuana.

Miami Gardens police have arrested Sampson 62 times for one offense: trespassing.

Almost every citation was issued at the same place: the 207 Quickstop, a convenience store on 207th Street in Miami Gardens.

Flori-duh again.  Store owner probably should not have opted in for that zero -tolerance program, though he can't opt out now it seem

The reason for making arrest for minor offenses is to get their information into the system. Just the other day I met a guy that was on his way to a court date for jaywalking on a parking lot, needless to say that he was black.

Jaywalking in a parking lot?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Jaywalking in a parking lot?

If a cop says that you were Jaywalking then do the higher ups care about the circumstances or about the cop filling his quota. Sure, the kid only has to go to court and contest the charges but that is just a minor bother. So why should that stop the cops who are only looking for people to arrest instead of looking for crimes. 

It is seriously no surprise that the US has the largest inmate population in the world when it all begins with a system designed to target civilians.

On an unrelated note, i'm starting to notice that I have an almost pathological need to respond to posts that quote me. I'll have to do something about that.

• Like 1
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

village_idiot.gif

On an unrelated note, i'm starting to notice that I have an almost pathological need to respond to posts that quote me. I'll have to do something about that.

I'm sorry, but can you clarify?

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I hate you.

• Like 1

village_idiot.gif

I hate you.

I know you do.

-Elwood Blues

US condemns Ukraine gov't violence against protesters 

http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent/2/9/87920/World/International/US-condemns-Ukraine-govt-violence-against-proteste.aspx

The United States condemned a violent crackdown on a peaceful anti-government demonstration in Kiev Saturday and called on Ukraine's leaders to respect their people's right to free expression and assembly.

"These are fundamental to a healthy democracy and the respect for universal values on which the United States' partnership with Ukraine depends," State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki said.

"Violence and intimidation should have no place in today's Ukraine."

tumblr_lv11r8NXye1qzsejk.jpg

47639202.jpg

occupy2.jpg

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi :lol:

I'm not sure that second picture is in the US because of the look of the body armor and the lack of the white middle class college students

The UC Davis cop from the first pic got disability not too long ago for depression and anxiety due to threats he received after that incident

Free games updated 3/4/21

I'm not sure that second picture is in the US because of the look of the body armor and the lack of the white middle class college students

The UC Davis cop from the first pic got disability not too long ago for depression and anxiety due to threats he received after that incident

He was fired, and then sued the department for the money.  Oddly enough, each student he pepper sprayed received about the same amount as he did.

That's pretty funny if they (the students and funny ironic not funny haha) got the same amount as the cop

It's pretty messed up that he receive money at all, but you can blame Anonymous for that since they posted his personal information and made it easy for him to make a case that he was being harassed as a result of his job.

• Like 1

My mistake, wrong pic from Georgia, where holy Saakashvili suppress opposition in near past.

OWS%2Bbrutality%2Bmontage.jpg

p.s. Georgians are not white :wowey:

Copied image, and pseudo-racial comment.

Classy trolling. Showing your skillz there.

-Elwood Blues

Not sure why you even bother then; if its bad trolling then it merits no response and I'm pretty sure that Obama deserves no defense. 

village_idiot.gif

Not sure why you even bother then; if its bad trolling then it merits no response and I'm pretty sure that Obama deserves no defense. 

For the same reason I wince when someone cuts one.

-Elwood Blues

For the same reason I wince when someone cuts one.

Ok, I'm going to try and decipher this post: "cuts one" could be taken literally as when someone is cut, which would explain your wincing. In this case you're implying that the reason is because you have empathy. 

However, for some reason I also think that "cuts one" sounds like an euphemism for farting. Similar to "letting one fly" and that you wince when someone farts.

I need some clarification here, do have empathy or a phobia for farts?

village_idiot.gif

I'm just making wild accusations here, I know. But if the protesters had been pro Russian your headline would have read the reverse.

Also, it's just bloody weird seeing people fighting for the right to join the EU. I'm not 100% but I think this is statistical proof that the Matrix is real. 

• Like 3

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

I'm just making wild accusations here, I know. But if the protesters had been pro Russian your headline would have read the reverse.

Also, it's just bloody weird seeing people fighting for the right to join the EU. I'm not 100% but I think this is statistical proof that the Matrix is real. 

Oby is just so unfocused.  Is he pro-protesters or anti-protesters?  Who knows? 

• Like 3

Oby is just so unfocused.  Is he pro-protesters or anti-protesters?  Who knows? 

I have estetic reason not support these protesters. 

Part of protesters is just Ukrainians nazi who celebrate executors from Lviv pogroms as national heroes, they want into EU because EU is spiritual successor of III Reich for them.  Other part is optimistic idiots who want into slavery by own free will.

http://www.dgb.de/themen/++co++3900a574-f83e-11e2-b56a-00188b4dc422

But by same estetic reasons i don't support Ukrainian government. As result i just watching how Ukrainians beat yourself as show.