Meanwhile in London: Beheading in broad daylight

Morgoth

And the eye witnesses were standing around watching a person getting cut to pieces right in front of them because they couldn't do anything. Awesome.

But thats what happens in a society where responsible citizen aren't allowed to carry weapons to defend themselves or others that are being attacked.

• Like 2

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

This is a barbaric and reprehensible  attack and as usual the speech from the extremists explaining why they did it makes no sense.

Its amazing how people who commit these acts are so concerned that the media gets there message. Its almost like they enjoy the media attention

Edited by BruceVC

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

And the eye witnesses were standing around watching a person getting cut to pieces right in front of them because they couldn't do anything. Awesome.

But thats what happens in a society where responsible citizen aren't allowed to carry weapons to defend themselves or others that are being attacked.

Eh, not everyone's prepared to charge a knife wielding nutcase (I think people are more afraid of being sliced than shot, or so I read somewhere :p). Don't really know how quickly it happened, but it was strange to see him walking around the body when saying his bit to the camera.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

What needs to be done now is very obvious: Import more Somali counselors to assist the poor and oppressed perpetrators on the path to become productive members of British society again.

Don't forget importing their "families". They need their "families" to survive these harsh cold climates.

Hate the living, love the dead.

What needs to be done now is very obvious: Import more Somali counselors to assist the poor and oppressed perpetrators on the path to become productive members of British society again.

Don't forget importing their "families". They need their "families" to survive these harsh cold climates.

Oh Finland!

5291573017_dcdee0cbc6_z.jpg

The formation of the Finish SS division was a demand from Hitler, a result of a desperate peace deal because the Russians weren't going to back down from their territorial expansion. 

They are possibly the only SS division not linked to war crimes and by all accounts aquitted themselves well, so regular  people showing up to cheer on an SS flag. It's not quite as perverse as it appears at first glance. To their eyes these soldiers helped preserve Finland by being Hitler's mercenaries on the Eastern front.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

The formation of the Finish SS division was a demand from Hitler, a result of a desperate peace deal because the Russians weren't going to back down from their territorial expansion. 

They are possibly the only SS division not linked to war crimes and by all accounts aquitted themselves well on the Eastern front, so regular  people showing up to cheer on an SS flag. It's not quite as perverse as it first appears at first glance.

Ask Karelians about ethnic cleansing performed by Finns firstly. Anyway civilians from Finnish zone of occupation don't feel difference between Finns and Germans. Nothing changing in Finland from WW2, denazification never been here.

For you EU folks: why did you import millions of muslims into Europe again? Or fight a war on their behalf in Bosnia, Kosovo etc.?

Do you even know?

Because your policy makes obviously do not know. But they're not the ones being beheaded in the streets.

...Jesus christ, these people stood talking in the street and no one did anything until the police came.

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

and heard the lamentations of their women?

Speaking as the only British person so far... shut the **** up. Everyone.

I find it nearly as disasteful that you swivel eyed bastards are pushing your anti-muslim agenda as that someone I may have known has had their ****ing head cut off. I know Woolwich quite well through the TA. From what I understand that might easily have been me with my head cut off. And I wouldn't have blamed muslims I'd have blamed swivel eyed bastards with an anti-christian agenda.

Seriously. I've just gone off a lot of you completely. This isn't a points scoring exercise.

• Like 11

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Speaking as the only British person so far... shut the **** up. Everyone.

I find it nearly as disasteful that you swivel eyed bastards are pushing your anti-muslim agenda as that someone I may have known has had their ****ing head cut off. I know Woolwich quite well through the TA. From what I understand that might easily have been me with my head cut off. And I wouldn't have blamed muslims I'd have blamed swivel eyed bastards with an anti-christian agenda.

Seriously. I've just gone off a lot of you completely. This isn't a points scoring exercise.

You think you're special or what?

People from my country were being carved up for spare parts and sold on the black market by the dozen by these same types  - and are still murdered and harassed on a daily basis for over a decade - men, women and children. All the deaths from terrorists acts in the UK in the last decade are a drop in the bucket compared to all the misery those people have inflicted in these parts.

Just because it goes unreported, and in the long run its just some people you don't give a toss about - doesn't give you even the faintest right that you can go about accusing people of "agendas" ,because you have no idea what it means not to have the luxury of playing progressive democrat because your choices in life boil down to either leaving your house and your land and saving your skin or staying and likely suffering a fate worse than death.

When your life comes down to that, then we can speak of "agendas".

It's still quite disturbing and troublesome that *any* nation within Europe can parade around with a Swastika on a flag and not receive EU sanctions public international scorn in return.

They are possibly the only SS division not linked to war crimes and by all accounts aquitted themselves well, so regular  people showing up to cheer on an SS flag. It's not quite as perverse as it appears at first glance. To their eyes these soldiers helped preserve Finland by being Hitler's mercenaries on the Eastern front.

That flag is not finnish SS division flag, but finnish air force flag that is older than natzi flag, party or ideology.

• Like 5

Wow, somebody died and people here turned it into a way to push their nationalist and gun politics. Stay classy, people.

Drowsy Emperor, I'm guessing you have some history there, but from your current posts looks like you're saying that  Muslims as a whole are by default monstrous objects instead of individuals ("Imported"? Really?). Somehow, you see this particular one murder out of thousands of murders with horrid motives as a political issue. I doubt you'd have been so angry if you read about another race bashing somewhere in the U.S., so you have no right to play the high horse card here especially since your view of Muslims is obviously so very, very much the same as their view of you.

Thanks for implying that the Europeans of this small niche community are responsible for literally ancient government decisions, by the way. I accept personal responsibility for wars from before I was old enough to vote. Thanks for making me see the light by showing me through the eyes of the one true victim.

:getlost:

You mean the Finish air force just happenes to have a Swastika design, or not as it were, purely by accident.

Yes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Air_Force

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Training_Air_Wing,_Finnish_Air_Force

More specific information about it can be find here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika#Early_20th_century_Europe

Edited by Elerond