RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS

I hope Blizzard is gonna return to make WarCraft IV someday. And closer to WCII in character.

Me too. WC3 wasn't a bad game but the tight maps coupled with bad pathfinding made it annoying than enjoyable in skirmish. Plus I didn't enjoy the smaller scale as much.  

I don't see that happening though. DotA took that whole story to another path, one altogether more popular than the traditional RTS.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

So Spike TV brought a giraffe to E3.

Apart from this idea being utterly retarded, I want to direct your attention at how small this pen is and the enviroment in general.

**** you Spike TV.

giraffrobi3.gif

• Like 2

I'm not one of those PETA fanatics but that is really stupid.

Edited by Drowsy Emperor
  • Like 2

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Spike TV being Spike TV again.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Surprised they didn't get some Playboy bunnies or something.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Is this yet another random zombie game?

It is a Zombie killing game but apparently its much more than that. Its suppose to be really good

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/06/08/state-of-decay-still-coming-to-pc-but-not-soon/

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I want this on steam  :( 

Good review, thanks Astiaks

The reviewer says the game will take 8-14 hours to complete, isn't that very short?

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Is this yet another random zombie game?

Watching the video could answer your "question".

I watched the video, which then spawned my question. Because right now, I see nothing unique on that game.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

@BruceVC: I guess you could add a few more hours to that if you count the open world exploration and stuff like that. From what the reviewer is saying, every house/building in the game is explorable.

Edited by Astiaks

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Depends on what you're looking for from a game IMO.

Length isn't the end all be all of value in a game.

Hi Alan :)

Sure but surly 10 hours is too short in any respects?

John Milton 

I watched the video, which then spawned my question. Because right now, I see nothing unique on that game.

permadeath is pretty unique nowadays

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.