Community Photo Sharing Thread

LadyCrimson

More party pics from my dig.. to balance out all that nature.

You gotta love a place;

where this is how you drink your shots.

1456730_203498173167766_2121346031_n.jpg

The guests take their liberties:

539074_198014367049480_158733993_n.jpg

the bartenders looks like this (right):

1454691_203498339834416_809597115_n.jpg

and the bands playing might dress like that

1453379_203302153187368_1360568911_n.jpg

• Like 3

Fortune favors the bald.

• 3 weeks later...

Me being slightly pissed off from spending an entire day chopping an f-ton of firewood for my mother.   :p  

lumberjack_zpsc0ee76ac.jpg

You know, this picture never gets any less scary.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Triple Falls Dupont state forest

20131114.jpg

Do I need 3D Glasses for this, or is that just blurry?

Me being slightly pissed off from spending an entire day chopping an f-ton of firewood for my mother.   :p

Why hasn't anyone made any Terminator jokes about this? Austria? Muscles? Weapons? Come on.

Edited by AGX-17

Why hasn't anyone made any Terminator jokes about this? Austria? Muscles? Weapons? Come on.

Don't worry, I get Terminator jokes all the time from friends and members in other forums.  :getlost:

I could see the Alps really well when the sun set, had to take a photo. Its a bit blurry because my camera sucks in low light conditions but here it is: (I totally need to go climbing again)

moutainview_zpsa333d411.jpg

• Like 3

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Pics from Ros and Woldan are endlessly entertaining in that thrill-ride kind of way. :biggrin:

Do I need 3D Glasses for this, or is that just blurry?

Slower shutter speed + a higher f-stop to maintain depth of field/exposure = motion blur.
  • Like 2
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Don't worry, I get Terminator jokes all the time from friends and members in other forums.  :getlost:

I could see the Alps really well when the sun set, had to take a photo. Its a bit blurry because my camera sucks in low light conditions but here it is: (I totally need to go climbing again)

Wow... that's an awesome view! Why would you go climbing when you have a view like that? I'd stay right were I was. ;)

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Wow... that's an awesome view! Why would you go climbing when you have a view like that? I'd stay right were I was. ;)

Thanks but let me tell you that the view up there is 3x times more awesome:  :yes:

Kitzsteinhorn1_zpsf80a1611.jpg

And climbing mountains is more fun than anything else.

Anyway, random pics:

taugrass2_zps911b10df.jpg

corn2_zps28cc7e80.jpg

Edited by Woldan
  • Like 4

Fwiiw  I think that is a very neat composition and focus etc. You have many talents, old psycho. :)

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Ah, I'm like one of those cheap made-in-China multi tools, I can do a lot of things, but I'm not particularly good at anything. :p Thanks anyway. 

Edited by Woldan

@Woldan - love the frosted pics! I don't want to live in a snow area (brr!), but I sure do appreciate the beauty of frost and white in nature.

@Raithe - Haha....that's something I might do. Altho I did consider buying a very small xmas tree just so I could watch my cat get all excited. But nah. Kitty will have to be happy with some new catnip toys.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

my sister and i at our grandmother's 90th birthday last year

I like your sister, she has the right attitude! :thumbsup:

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt. - Julius Caesar

:facepalm: #define TRUE (!FALSE)

I ran across an article where the above statement was found in a release tarball. LOL! Who does something like this? Predictably, this oddity was found when the article's author tried to build said tarball and the compiler promptly went into cardiac arrest. If you're not a developer, imagine telling someone the literal meaning of up is "not down". Such nonsense makes computers, and developers... angry.

Haha, those poor bastards down in the fog, they haven't seen the sun in weeks. :devil:

Great. Now I'm imagining whole villages of Austrian troll people.

At least that explains his guns.

• Like 3

-Elwood Blues

Hah, the moment that pic loaded, I thought "well, that looks like Bruges" ... and then I've read your text.

The movie In Bruges was super cool.

• Like 1

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Hah, the moment that pic loaded, I thought "well, that looks like Bruges" ... and then I've read your text.

The movie In Bruges was super cool.

Ditto.

-Elwood Blues