Pictures of your games part 2

Rosbjerg

Back to posting screenshots:

Teddy Bear Softworks releases its first game: Bearstronauts

gamedevtycoon2013042915.jpg

Expanding the Bear-franchise and the developer's commitment to gameplay Bearlympics is released

The attempt to reach a larger audience and try something new is less successfull. The Bears of Avalon, a story driven rpg on the G64 is less successfull, but does earn enough to allow for the developmenet of the in-house engine Beargine v1:

The return to the PC in a  new genre and debuting the new engine gets media coverage and great reviews:

• Like 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

I imagine you will get out of your parent's garage pretty soon, with scores like that :)

Quest for Rum, a (point and click) pirate adventure game did equally well as Warbear: Tactics.

But what really rocked the gaming world was a flight simulator (using my improved Beargine v1.1 with Joystick support).

Bearplane did amazingly well. Getting only one 9 in reviews (from All Games), the rest were solid 10s.

It made around 2mil in profit. So I got an office space and hired two young developers.

gamedevtycoon2013042917.jpg

Sadly Speedbear 1, the attempt to create a racing game for a young audience on handhelds was a complete failure at a -51k loss.

Forced us to get a publisher for the next couple of games.

Brought out Bears of Magic, a fantasy stategy game on the PC which did rather well, though it also got pirated quite a bit.

Bearstronauts 2 and Bears from Mars both did quite well on consol and handhelds and Speedbear 2, with 3D graphics and aimed at a more casual experience ressurected the Speedbear franchise.

Now I am considering bringing out Bearplane 3D without a publisher. Or try something new in the Sci-Fi genre with Ursus Ex Machina...

• Like 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Mars: War Logs

In the P.O.W. Camp wearing starting armor:

q50FJakl.jpg

In Shadowlair wearing fully Technomancered out Leather Outfit and wielding copper tube crafted into bone axe:

S1eyAlLl.jpg

Character screen (note the Michael Jackson style single Technomancer glove :p ):

AfqSPPLl.jpg

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Defiance has little video unlocks for the enemy factions. Still from the scrapper video:

defiance201304292031375.jpg

Taking a swing at an Arkfall crystall with a  powerfist:

defiance201304300025324.jpg

Running with a powerfist:

defiance201304300029287.jpg

Shotgun to the face:

defiance201304300032255.jpg

Sneaking up on raiders:

defiance201304300050489.jpg

Racing towards an Arkfall (love them at night when the sky goes all funky colours) :

defiance201304300108068.jpg

When the enemy is unfairly big, bring an unfairly big gun:

defiance201304300112002.jpg

And still fail to get the kill shot:

defiance201304300112467.jpg

Edited by melkathi

More screnshots, including the creepy dude edition.

Non-creepy 1 - Ronja pulverizing with the "Pulverizer" powerfist:

defiance201304301249313.jpg

Creepy 1 - von Bach:

defiance201304301351281.jpg

And a break from Defiance:

Non-creepy 2 - Surrounded:

aow1041.jpg

Creepy 2 - Leering halfling summoning mermaids:

aow1025.jpg

Edited by melkathi

For some reason, in many of those otherwise interesting Defiance shots, my eyes keep gravitating towards the ponytail sticking out of the baseball cap. :lol:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

For some reason, in many of those otherwise interesting Defiance shots, my eyes keep gravitating towards the ponytail sticking out of the baseball cap. :lol:

Here, have a screenshot where no ponytail will distract you :p

defiance201305010044109.jpg

Now there's too much sky and it's breaking the rule of thirds! ;(

... j/k  :-

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Now there's too much sky and it's breaking the rule of thirds! ;(

... j/k  :-

Pffft/ Everyone knows that there is only one rule about skies: that there cannot be two of 'em ;)

Mars: War Logs

Beginning of Act 3 - Green Hope:

yansVcwl.jpg

Rocking technician's uniform fully upgraded for fluid regeneration (fluid = mana) and wielding steel bar crafted with a razor axe head and superconductor:

ORDTBKXl.jpg

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Neverwinter Open Beta

Here's my Half-Orc Great Weapon Fighter Murzush Gro Ruhm in the marketplace:

IfSsU5Ml.jpg

And here she is wearing casual clothing (who wants to walk around town wearing bulky armor?):

8gE01YFl.jpg

I'm super early in the game so my gear is weak and generic right now.  Sorry about the crappy picture quality, I should have saved at higher jpeg quality settings.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸