I once played a game where you are left handed, don't remember which, but you had a paperdoll where you put the weapon on the right side, that is, the left hand. Now making it a possibility to be left handed would be a fun little detail, but if they would need more than 5 minutes to put it in, I would say, skip it.

Ohmigawd! Honestly, requesting that the developers don't forget that certain people exist... that's pretty much the same as demanding that they do everything that you want. You're badgering them into caving into your ridiculous demands! That's not what this forum is about! There's literally no other place on this forum where people are making demands of their developers, or even making casual suggestions. Honestly, where do you get off being so demanding? Why can't you let the developers make their own game without influence from anyone else ever? Huh!?

And to think... you want left-handed people to APPEAR in the game?! That's basically asking for it to be a soapbox for left-handed issues. I mean, the gall you have to demand that this game appeals to your pet issue. Have you no self-respect, man? I mean, yes, it's quite a common oversight to forget that not all people appeal to a hypothetical ideal, but that gives you no right to bring up a certain issue on a public forum of which you're a member.

And you appeal to your fancy realism and statistics and facts and concerns for making the game better. But when has that ever made a game better? Speaking as a white, heterosexual, conventionally attractive, middle-class, right-handed male, I can say that my enjoyment of a game has never been hindered by lack of diversity and all my friends (also white, heterosexual, conventionally attractive, middle-class, right-handed males, in case you wondered) say the same. So, really, why would we need to include something that doesn't appeal to my interests?

I mean, if anything, including a left-handed person would make the game actively worse. I mean, it's not only the fact that you're putting such astounding pressure on the developers by saying something in a public forum, but it's also the fact that including more in a game makes it worse. Especially superfluous little bits and bobs! I mean, all those additional little things do nothing other than add to the feeling of a real, living, breathing world and, when you get down to it, who wants that?

So, in conclusion, you're a selfish fool and clearly have your head up your own bum. You should feel ashamed for even thinking that left-handed people should appear in this game.

We also need hunchbacks who are portrayed as ordinary hardworking citizens, rather than monsters. I don't think I've seen them getting any love yet.

"Now to find a home for my other staff."
My Project Eternity Interview with Adam Brennecke

Ohmigawd! Honestly, requesting that the developers don't forget that certain people exist... that's pretty much the same as demanding that they do everything that you want. You're badgering them into caving into your ridiculous demands! That's not what this forum is about! There's literally no other place on this forum where people are making demands of their developers, or even making casual suggestions. Honestly, where do you get off being so demanding? Why can't you let the developers make their own game without influence from anyone else ever? Huh!?

And to think... you want left-handed people to APPEAR in the game?! That's basically asking for it to be a soapbox for left-handed issues. I mean, the gall you have to demand that this game appeals to your pet issue. Have you no self-respect, man? I mean, yes, it's quite a common oversight to forget that not all people appeal to a hypothetical ideal, but that gives you no right to bring up a certain issue on a public forum of which you're a member.

And you appeal to your fancy realism and statistics and facts and concerns for making the game better. But when has that ever made a game better? Speaking as a white, heterosexual, conventionally attractive, middle-class, right-handed male, I can say that my enjoyment of a game has never been hindered by lack of diversity and all my friends (also white, heterosexual, conventionally attractive, middle-class, right-handed males, in case you wondered) say the same. So, really, why would we need to include something that doesn't appeal to my interests?

I mean, if anything, including a left-handed person would make the game actively worse. I mean, it's not only the fact that you're putting such astounding pressure on the developers by saying something in a public forum, but it's also the fact that including more in a game makes it worse. Especially superfluous little bits and bobs! I mean, all those additional little things do nothing other than add to the feeling of a real, living, breathing world and, when you get down to it, who wants that?

So, in conclusion, you're a selfish fool and clearly have your head up your own bum. You should feel ashamed for even thinking that left-handed people should appear in this game.

You know, it's funny, for as much as you want people to read what you have to say (why else write in purple?), it's pretty clear you read no more than three words of what I actually said. Either that or you're a humorless dolt.

I demand a group i nthe game that represents my minority.

Lesbian Nazi Hookers abducted by aliens and forced into weight loss programs.

Make it happen obsidian. For great justice.

* YOU ARE A WRONGULARITY FROM WHICH NO RIGHT CAN ESCAPE! *

Chuck Norris was wrong once - He thought HE made a mistake!

You know, it's funny, for as much as you want people to read what you have to say (why else write in purple?), it's pretty clear you read no more than three words of what I actually said. Either that or you're a humorless dolt.

I fail to see how what I did was much different from what you did. You made a post parodying certain sorts of posts made on this forum, and I made a post parodying the sorts of replies that such posts often receive. I am at a loss for how that indicates that I didn't read what you had to say or that I am a "humorless dolt".

Also, don't diss the purple (I always saw it as more of a pink, but whatever!) it's a delectable colour to type in.

I agree, people demanding that Project Eternity cater to imaginary minorities should go to hell.

I fail to see how what I did was much different from what you did. You made a post parodying certain sorts of posts made on this forum, and I made a post parodying the sorts of replies that such posts often receive. I am at a loss for how that indicates that I didn't read what you had to say or that I am a "humorless dolt".

Also, don't diss the purple (I always saw it as more of a pink, but whatever!) it's a delectable colour to type in.

I guess this makes me the humorless dolt then.

As a background feat, it could be pretty cool. Say -5% chance to hit, since weapons aren't weighted for left-handed people, but gives a 2% to cause a random status effect (blind, bleed, cripple, knockdown etc) because people just aren't used to fighting southpaws.

As a background feat, it could be pretty cool. Say -5% chance to hit, since weapons aren't weighted for left-handed people, but gives a 2% to cause a random status effect (blind, bleed, cripple, knockdown etc) because people just aren't used to fighting southpaws.

I was about to suggest something similar. Though, to expand on it, perhaps anyone using a main weapon in their left hand would get a penalty to hit and the opponent gets a penalty to defense/dodge/whatever because no one is used to fighting southpaws.

The background trait could remove the penalty at a cost to social interactions or soul purity or something similar, based on the fact that a lot of old cultures consider lefties evil or corrupt.

Of course, there could be a perk/feat down the line that allowed for proper ambidexterity without the penalty.