Anti-Dragon Age 2?

Cultist

I enjoyed this. I'm sure you all will too ;)

http://fenzev.deviantart.com/#/d5o02yt

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or for real here, but throwing us favorable reviews in our face doesn't help YOU at all.

And if you're being sarcastic, shame on you for making fun of the few supporters you have left and someone so emotionally invested in your game.

Edited by NKKKK
  • Like 1

Ka-ka-ka-ka-Cocaine!

Z9SVsCY.gif

Guys I agree that the letter is a little obsequious but its written by someone who is being honest by the positive effect that Bioware has had on her life. Forget the fact its Bioware, can you not at least respect the way a software company can produce something so indelible? Imagine creating something that so many people follow and that influences them positively. I admire that.

I think suggesting that its sick or seeing nothing positive in that letter means you are missing the point, there are tens of thousands of people who support Bioware and feel passionately about there games. Lets at least try to see that does mean Bioware offers an immersive and appealing gaming experience for many.

:)

Edited by BruceVC

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or for real here, but throwing us favorable reviews in our face doesn't help YOU at all.

And if you're being sarcastic, shame on you for making fun of the few supporters you have left and someone so emotionally invested in your game.

You need to chill. alanschu has been a member of this community for longer than he has been an employee at Bioware, and if he wants to share an odd and funny link it isn't your place to jump down his throat. You've been here for like a month, get a grip.

• Like 1

I didn't post it to help me in any way, and it certainly wasn't sarcastic.

Mental thought experiment: take her post and imagine it's about your favourite developer. Think some might react differently? I'm sure Obsidian would just hate it if someone were to feel that way about the setting of Project Eternity.

I know there are some that would like BIoWare to "just die already" but I think it's important to note that there are people who like different things. I was completely let down by Oblivion, but I don't hate on Bethesda or want them to die. I've even still bought other games from them (Fallout 3 and FONV). I skipped on Skyrim and will wait for it to be on sale. The only people I was teasing were those that I knew were going to get defensive about it, simply because it's a post from a fan that loves BioWare.

At least someone like Ghost of Anakin was able to take the ribbing in stride, so +approval for you GoA!

Edited by alanschu

Dear bakery, an open letter to my bakers.

Having consumed your scones for many years and always having been highly satisfied by their taste and texture, I feel compelled to write to you and air my feelings on their currant-y, crumbly goodness. No other victual has so satisfied my need for sweet and filling sustenance mid afternoon, and my taste buds are continually intrigued by new tastes and textures, even after so many years of consumption. The modification of your base product with toppings of pleasing variety has also frequently revivified my interest in the scones, for which I am also grateful.

In brief I feel compelled to state (in a massively over emotional and florid manner) that your scones are not just baked products to me, they have become an important part of my life, religion and sexual tastes. May I visit their place of inception and clean your orifices.

Yours faithfully.

Magnus Scone.

Dear Mr Scone.

They're just scones dude, stop being weird.

Yours mildly disgusted.

A Baker.

• Like 3

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

Fairly much.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

The only people I was teasing were those that I knew were going to get defensive about it, simply because it's a post from a fan that loves BioWare.

At least someone like Ghost of Anakin was able to take the ribbing in stride, so +approval for you GoA!

I like the majority of BioWare's games, including both DA:O and DA2.

Now if you'd posted a link like that about someone gushing over ME3's ending, them's be fighting words. :shifty:

Edited by GhostofAnakin
  • Like 1

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

You need to chill. alanschu has been a member of this community for longer than he has been an employee at Bioware, and if he wants to share an odd and funny link it isn't your place to jump down his throat. You've been here for like a month, get a grip.

Two months and a half actually

Mental thought experiment: take her post and imagine it's about your favourite developer. Think some might react differently? I'm sure Obsidian would just hate it if someone were to feel that way about the setting of Project Eternity.

*favorite

Funny enough, I wasn't criticizing the content in the fan's page at all, rather how you posted it in here with a sort of thought "hey look at this freak" guys.

It just seems...mean.

Edited by NKKKK

Ka-ka-ka-ka-Cocaine!

Z9SVsCY.gif

Dear bakery, an open letter to my bakers.

[snip]

Ahaha! Thanks for the huge laugh, that was great.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Always amazed at the weirdos on the internet.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

LOL I didn't even fully read the article. It just delivered what was needed in the first sentence (British English). Since I'm a Canadian, most of our writing is still in British form. Although in some cases we use American spelling.

Grey instead of Gray

Favourite instead of favorite.

Actually, that 'u' comes up an awful lot.

Honour. Flavour. And so forth.

This might be clearer:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_and_British_English_spelling_differences#-our.2C_-or

Edited by alanschu

Develop your own language you hairy lumberjacks!

How do you people communicate when you lot speak in british english, american english, frenchs, inuit and volourn!

Let's start rumors that that man on the horse is a party companion in DA3, and an anonymous BioWare developer was the one that leaked the information.

Does that mean, that there will be rideable horses in DA3???

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein