4 Mil Stretch Goal Hit, Hire Malukah?

Dubstep and Youtube?

:ban:

I didn't know who Malukah was, and I don't know what Dubstep is either. You crazy kids and your new fangled fads! Now get off my lawn! :aiee:

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Edited by septembervirgin

"This is what most people do not understand about Colbert and Silverman. They only mock fictional celebrities, celebrities who destroy their selfhood to unify with the wants of the people, celebrities who are transfixed by the evil hungers of the public. Feed us a Gomorrah built up of luminous dreams, we beg. Here it is, they say, and it looks like your steaming brains."

" If you've read Hart's Hope, Neveryona, Infinity Concerto, Tales of the Flat Earth, you've pretty much played Dragon Age."

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)

So they hit the 4 million mark, which means we're getting live orchestal music with what I am sure is going to be an awesome game that I am very pumped for. In all honesty, the only other game I've been more pumped for is Skyrim. I think Obsidian and Bethesda have a good relationship so I don't feel bad mentioning a competitor.

Speaking of Skyrim, remember Malukah? She put out a great . . no . . amazing cover of "Dragonborn Comes". Remember how much the internet flipped over that? They loved it.

Would it not be great for not only Malulah, whose voice I think it at the very least if I'm being pessimistic is good enough to warrant appearing in a game, but also publicity for Obsidian, if they hired her to do some sort of work for Project Eternity? I'm not impling it needs to be a fully companion character (though I wouldn't be opposed to it, depending on her acting skills) but even if they had her sing to a single track the internet would spread that word around and bring even more popularity to Project Eternity, and Maluka would benefit from the exposure.

To me, it's a win\win. What do you think?

Dude. Her version was just OKAY..

Offspring could have made a cover and it would be good. The original text and beat was the GREAT thing. Malukah did an average performance

*Wiee! Honest drunk posts are fun! I should do more!*

Edited by -Zin-

Dont really understand the obsesion with including famous youtube musicians to be honest. Let Justin Bell write the music and if he needs someone to sing it then just make sure they have the talent to pull it off. This isnt a bioware project so I dont expect to hear 30 seconds to mars in the credits.

• Like 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKYpepxGkyY

They should hire this guy. He's wonderful but somewhat hard to obtain. Listen to him though, he's perfect!

Oh yeah. Really, Obsidian should work on obtaining the rights to this song, then they can put it directly into their game. If they could put the video in too, so much the better!

"Now to find a home for my other staff."
My Project Eternity Interview with Adam Brennecke