IWD/IWD II are actually my least favourites among the classic games - probably because I prefer companiosh with history, personality and interaction (BG, PS:T) to a player-generated party, but ah, well...I'll watch might be fun.

But they also have some strengths compared to BG/BG2/PS:T imo.

For example, I think the progression of encounters was done really well in IWD2.

Which tactics and spells would help you the most continually changed as you progressed, so you had to adapt constantly which made it pretty interesting and challenging right through to the end.

12cee203d8e1fca4f48117444e5e9d87_large.jpg?1350150178

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

This project fulfills ALL my dreams.

• Like 1

IWD/IWD II are actually my least favourites among the classic games - probably because I prefer companiosh with history, personality and interaction (BG, PS:T) to a player-generated party, but ah, well...I'll watch might be fun.

But they also have some strengths compared to BG/BG2/PS:T imo.

For example, I think the progression of encounters was done really well in IWD2.

Which tactics and spells would help you the most continually changed as you progressed, so you had to adapt constantly which made it pretty interesting and challenging right through to the end.

indeed

i also think they have a very good story, (ok, torment is better, granted)

what they lack is interaction with companions and freedom, since they are pretty linear games

but the story as such is pretty awesome actually

c'mon Tigranes, give the man some tips! :p

I want nothing to do with a man who manually clicks on the scroll-bar instead of using the mouse scroll wheel.

Bring me my port and sherry, butler.

c'mon Tigranes, give the man some tips! :p

I want nothing to do with a man who manually clicks on the scroll-bar instead of using the mouse scroll wheel.

Bring me my port and sherry, butler.

You got a problem with scroll bars? :bat: